Sign in to follow this  
Lilly

Best Live Version Of

Well, if you've never seen it before, it's a must know website when it comes to Regina's music:

Respektonline.com

Thank you RJ! I had been using reginaspektor.net, but ReSpektOnline looks way easier to navigate (also that picture of Regina in the header is about the cutest thing I've ever seen). However, I know that people have mastered a lot of the best live recordings to enhance the piano and vocals and remove some of the audience chatter (I found a beautifully mastered version of Loveology, for example). Do you know if there's a good place to find those? I feel like I stumble across most of them by accident in the most random places.

(By the way, I'm not sure who is doing all this work to improve the quality of these live recordings, but whoever you are, THANK YOU!)

Thank you RJ! I had been using reginaspektor.net, but ReSpektOnline looks way easier to navigate (also that picture of Regina in the header is about the cutest thing I've ever seen). However, I know that people have mastered a lot of the best live recordings to enhance the piano and vocals and remove some of the audience chatter (I found a beautifully mastered version of Loveology, for example). Do you know if there's a good place to find those? I feel like I stumble across most of them by accident in the most random places.

I'm actually not entirely sure where you could find mastered copies, honestly. I typically just use respektonline. If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure there are threads around in the Shows section that have better mixes of old shows, though I don't know of any specific ones off the top of my head. Sorry I can't be of more help!

Oh wow, that video was amazing! She's so friggin cute! Flowers is one of the songs I would most love to hear live actually. Thanks for sharing!

I'm going to keep hunting around for best recordings (I tend to favour super clear piano and vocals, as I only really listen to them on my iPhone). I will share if I find anything extra good, although I'm sure I'll find anything new.

i've played with editing mostly every unreleased song once or twice, with mixed results.

if it's possible, it would be really cool to get some flacs of the older recordings. it's not a hugely noticeable difference but i think some nice things could come out of it.

i don't know srg or anyone but would anyone know how to go about finding out about this?

I just found a wonderfully clear live version of 8th Floor. I'm sure everyone has heard it already, but I want to share it here anyway. Is there a way to add a file directly to the forum? (sorry, such a noob)