Sign in to follow this  
Christy-Ann

Any Input, Advice?

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

In that case you could always ask her if it would be okay to give her a hug.....they count!

Oh, I don't think I could meet Regina and not ask permission for a hug! She just seems so entirely huggable! Although, the hug would probably be more for my benefit then her's, but I'd still hope she'd be touched by it too. Who doesn't like to know that they're loved, even if it's by someone they've never met before?

quote:
Originally posted by Christy-Ann:

Who doesn't like to know that they're loved, even if it's by someone they've never met before?

I agree... I'm sure the personal connection she's made to all of us by putting herself out there in her music is just as important to her as it is to us.

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

just out of curiosity... did that scarf ever get knitted and handed over to regina? Smiler

I too, am curious! Did you finish it Mikaela?

Oh, and sweetness, I love you signature! When I first got the CD and read that it made me smile the largest grin ever. Regina is awesome.

quote:
Originally posted by Christy-Ann:

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

just out of curiosity... did that scarf ever get knitted and handed over to regina? Smiler

I too, am curious! Did you finish it Mikaela?

Oh, and sweetness, I love you signature! When I first got the CD and read that it made me smile the largest grin ever. Regina is awesome.

Nahh, I failed. Frowner My slow knitting bested me, unfortunately, and I didn't finish it in time... so next time I see her, I'll give it to her. Hopefully it'll still be winter time.

And which CD is your signature from? I love it too!

edit: Is it Begin to Hope? Begin to Hope is the only one I don't have a physical copy of. (Besides 11:11 of course.)

Yes, it's from Begin to Hope.

Knitting projects always seem to take longer than I anticipate they will, so I can see where you're coming from. But you'll get it to her. Fingers crossed that it will be winter time... Big Grin

I think chocolates would be a good gift for reg. I am going to give her a my dream catcher, (I am cherokee). And hopefully get her to sign my shir and my Far album......and mabye even a grand prize= a hug!!!! Eeeeeee I get goosebumps when I think about a hug from regina!!!!! Big GrinBig Grin

I know, I wish I could give her chocolates, but alas, it's just not safe to receive a gift like that anymore. It's sad, because I would never dream of hurting her. Oh well, I'm still thinking, but I don't have much time left to come up with something. I don't even know if my friends will wait around to meet her, but I can hope, can't I? For some reason, I've always really wanted her to sign my copy of Anna Karenina. I have no idea why. Ah, the random things I dream of... Speaking of dreams, your dream catcher idea is awesome, Brady. It's a very unique gift. And I'm sure you'll get your hug. Smiler