Sign in to follow this  
alaskanmegn

I really wonder

I wonder if Regina likes to burn.

Cannabis, you know, the goods.

Or if she has ever. I'm ASSUMING she has, but I wonder if she takes a fancy to it. I understand it's dangerous especially being in the MEDIA doing THESE types of things, but one can only hope and ponder...

o how I would love to burn with her, sing songs, play the piano. I just get stoned and play her music over over and over.

I hope I can still go to the Portland show (if it's not already sold out????) if the tickets from Anchorage are on sale. This Friday I get to watch Esperanza Spalding!!!!! What a treat what a treat! For those who have not discovered her yet, dig dig dig.

I don't see a point in living if you don't follow at least SOME of your dreams. and my dream is to watch Regina play in a "small room" setting. and I hope when I see her she doesn't only play FAR songs, which I enjoy, however, my heart goes out to the rich regina&piano duo.

i guess this turned into a rant almost...but i really wonder if ms. regina smokes. one can hope SmilerSmiler

---I hope I didn't offend anyone by writing this!

I wonder if Regina likes to burn.

Cannabis, you know, the goods.

Or if she has ever. I'm ASSUMING she has, but I wonder if she takes a fancy to it. I understand it's dangerous especially being in the MEDIA doing THESE types of things, but one can only hope and ponder...

o how I would love to burn with her, sing songs, play the piano. I just get stoned and play her music over over and over.

I hope I can still go to the Portland show (if it's not already sold out????) if the tickets from Anchorage are on sale. This Friday I get to watch Esperanza Spalding!!!!! What a treat what a treat! For those who have not discovered her yet, dig dig dig.

I don't see a point in living if you don't follow at least SOME of your dreams. and my dream is to watch Regina play in a "small room" setting. and I hope when I see her she doesn't only play FAR songs, which I enjoy, however, my heart goes out to the rich regina&piano duo.

i guess this turned into a rant almost...but i really wonder if ms. regina smokes. one can hope SmilerSmiler

---I hope I didn't offend anyone by writing this!