regina

missing soup...

so i came home after walking around in the cold and was real excited cause i picked up carrot beet soup from this awesome organic place i l*o*v*e*!!! and then i pulled out the organic cookie out of the bag... and the organic tea... and the organic napkins... and the organic plastick spoon.... and there was no soup.... they forgot to put it into the bag..... so now i'm gonna run upstairs to my neighbor and watch the simpsons to feel better (it's too rainy to go back for the soup....) sunday evenings soupless.... xox, reg

so i came home after walking around in the cold and was real excited cause i picked up carrot beet soup from this awesome organic place i l*o*v*e*!!! and then i pulled out the organic cookie out of the bag... and the organic tea... and the organic napkins... and the organic plastick spoon.... and there was no soup.... they forgot to put it into the bag..... so now i'm gonna run upstairs to my neighbor and watch the simpsons to feel better (it's too rainy to go back for the soup....) sunday evenings soupless.... xox, reg

LoL, well, I’ll most probably never be able to reach you, but who knows if our roads should meet someday, or better yet, your eyes should reach this message, but anyways, I just wanted to wish you good luck on all your shows that you have left and all the work that has been set before you. I’m sure that writing an album while touring as you have national television appearances and having to deal with fans like me is not a very easy job, but to make things a little better (hopefully) I wanted to say thank you, for making your music and breathing (or exhaling) life into such a recently monotonous industry. I’ve been listening to you for a while now, and I can’t remember a day that you and your songs weren’t in my head. Well, this is getting too long, and I wanna wrap this up, so HAPPY Passover and many hugs and kisses.

quote:
Originally posted by Celfri:

LoL, well, I’ll most probably never be able to reach you, but who knows if our roads should meet someday, or better yet, your eyes should reach this message, but anyways, I just wanted to wish you good luck on all your shows that you have left and all the work that has been set before you. I’m sure that writing an album while touring as you have national television appearances and having to deal with fans like me is not a very easy job, but to make things a little better (hopefully) I wanted to say thank you, for making your music and breathing (or exhaling) life into such a recently monotonous industry. I’ve been listening to you for a while now, and I can’t remember a day that you and your songs weren’t in my head. Well, this is getting too long, and I wanna wrap this up, so HAPPY Passover and many hugs and kisses.

That's really cute, but what does it have to do with carrot beet soup?

I've found a nice "Malcolm in the Middle" to be quite satisfying, but I can't say that i'm enamoured of carrot beet soup. Now if it had been a lovely mushroom. I just can't bring myself to love beets, despite the "Jitterbug" advice I was given...