Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Eet is 2nd single/Win far

Here’s the scoop: Spektor has just released the track Eet as the second single from her new album and she’d like fans to show her what the song represents to them.

So get out your crayons, pastels, watercolors, fingerpaints, construction paper, macaroni, knitting needles or anything else you feel like getting creative with. Or if you prefer to be 21st century about it, fire up Photoshop or Illustrator and go to town. (Heck, you could even use the Windows Paint feature).

Then take a picture of your finished masterpiece and send it to reginaspektor@pollstar.com. You have from now until Oct. 13 at 11:59 p.m. PST to get your entries in. Enter as often as you like. (And here’s a little extra incentive: Your work might just end up on Regina’s Web site.)

Five winners will be chosen by our crack team of art experts (doormen, bouncers, bartenders, ticket takers and janitors count, right?).

http://www.pollstar.com/blogs/...09/09/30/691480.aspx

Eet is an excellent choice. I think it's more represenative of her catalogue than Claculation or Laughing With.

The b-side will probably one the far bonus songs - Riot Gear or Time is all around perhaps.

I'm a little disappointed. I know most people here/everyone will disagree with me, but I don't think Eet is that great. I don't like it that much, anyway. I think it's a nice song, but I prefer The Calculation, and I think it's a little strange that Eet is the next single because it's such a serious song, like Laughing With.