Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Eet is 2nd single/Win far

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

I'm a little disappointed. I know most people here/everyone will disagree with me, but I don't think Eet is that great. I don't like it that much, anyway. I think it's a nice song, but I prefer The Calculation, and I think it's a little strange that Eet is the next single because it's such a serious song, like Laughing With.

Hey you're entitled to your opinion. I think Eet is one of the best songs she's written, but that's just me. I see your point about how two serious songs in a row may not be the best choice, but I think the song's catchy title will bring it some attention, and its good enough to keep people listening. Plus the video is just fabulous, and has the potential to become iconic.

I think Eet is a great choice! I don't think its serious. It's a light song about falling out of love (or out of a relationship depending on your take on it). I think anyone can relate to it and it has a good mainstream appeal. It will do really well and the "eets" are catchy and radio friendly.

the calculation would be a good choice but she has a video for eet already and its fantastic so yeah. to me its a good choice.

I think it's a good choice and the video rocks! Hopefully I get inspired for a competition entry someway Razzer

And baby jesus, maybe you could download a test version of photoshop from the adobe site?

I prefer The Calculation over Eet definately......but I am glad she chose Eet instead. Its just a better choice. Both are freaking awesome songs.

The first time I heard Eet I was a little underwhelmed just because it was pretty produced and poppy, but then I listened to it a few more times and started really really liking it. I think it's my favorite on Far now. In other words, I'm sooooooo doing this project... Smiler

But I don't have any good ideas yet.

Phhhhh I can barely draw stick fiqures and I dont know that much about computers so I am not going to even try.....I really wish I could do this though Frowner