Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Eet is 2nd single/Win far

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

I really must be waking up at the wrong time. Can't get reg or ingrid to save my life, but, by god, i see Miley Cyrus EVERY SINGLE MORNING. Nothing like starting the day off right... Roll Eyes

Vh1 played Miley's song twice within one hour.

Eet came on around 9am so try watching at that time, Vh1 tends to play the same songs around the same time.

I'm waiting for Regina, but I saw Ingrid's Maybe and holy crap I was blown away! That video was so cool.

Never mind VH1 is not cool anymore they just played Miley Mad

This song has the most inspiring lyrics ever Wink . i think I'm going to convert to MIley cyrusism. EekerRoll EyesRazzerWink

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

I'm waiting for Regina, but I saw Ingrid's Maybe and holy crap I was blown away! That video was so cool.

Never mind VH1 is not cool anymore they just played Miley Mad

This song has the most inspiring lyrics ever Wink . i think I'm going to convert to MIley cyrusism. EekerRoll EyesRazzerWink

Well sometimes you just need to move your hips like yeah...

You're right, the Maybe video is awesome! I hope "Everybody" gets a video.

soooo i was gonna post this about a month ago when the single came out but i forgot....

i work at a few radio stations here in CA and i load songs that we play and it pains me to go past Eet and NOT load it! how much trouble do you think i could get in for airing a reg song?? haha