Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Eet is 2nd single/Win far

Miley Cyrus seriously scares me... if I woke up hearing her voice I may just go into shock.... now if I woke up hearing anything made by Regina I'm sure it'll be a great day... especially if I heard Machine first thing in the morning Big Grin

Eet is now on itunes as a single with an acoustic ersion of the sword and the pen (ALICIA!!!!) as the b-side (are they still called those een though theres technically no 'sides'?? hmmm...remember cassettes? they were cool....)

quote:
Originally posted by ThePoetsLove:

hmmm...remember cassettes? they were cool....)

yeah, for about four seconds. then it was all about CDs. Sure they scratch up and skip, but look how shiny

lol just kidding.. i'm too technologically impaired to have a real opinion about this kind of thing... it took me a week to figure out that my mp3 player wasn't broken, it just had a piece of lead lodged into the "reset" hole. lol.

Haha, I adore technology but I'm absolutely impossible in predicting what will and what won't catch on. I was using cassettes untill quite recently.

51EFH0ZWPTL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

The manufacturing date of that walkman is 1999 and I got it for my birthday probably in 2000! Yes, I am that slow in adapting to new technology.