Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Eet is 2nd single/Win far

^I read that on wikipedia. It might not be true, though. I want Dance Anthem to be the third single.

Anyways, I've realized that the Eet video is being referred to as just a 'viral video'. Does that mean that a 'proper' official music video will be filmed?

Wikipedia could be wrong, but I am almost certain that The Calculation will be the next new single.

New music video mabye?

I don't listen to radio a lot, but when I do I hear constant 'Black Eyed Pees' (no. 1), way to much 'Jonas Brothers' (no.2), and zippo Regina (no. 3) It just sucks a big mammoth something. I can't even think about it it makes me so mad. And the frickin' grammy's works just like the radio. Recently someone said something about Herbie Hancock winning 'Album of the Year' and that was awesome and very non typical grammy, but they haven't redeemed themselves in my eyes. That was cool, but a little too late, or not enough yet. It obviously wasn't a sign of good things to come. According to this years nominations, they've digressed greatly. Without even including Regina I can thing of so many not even considered. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!! I am just so pissed!!!

Does anyone have a copy of the alternate version of the sword and the pen from the single in the UK iTunes store? I would get it myself but I'm not in the UK.

quote:
Originally posted by ks1990:

Anyways, I've realized that the Eet video is being referred to as just a 'viral video'. Does that mean that a 'proper' official music video will be filmed?

Probably not, as Eet is no longer being promoted at radio and the viral video got VH1 airplay.