Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Truman State Univ Nov 14 2009

^^ Hey that's where I used to live before I moved to where I am now, (oklahoma). Lived there for about 4 years!!!

We should meet up your right!!! I am going to this.

Nice to meet you too!!!! Big Grin hopefully we can meet up,

I know its early to state this lol but I am:

14 year old male, 5 foot 5 in heidth, 113 pounds, long wavy blonde hair, and I will be wearing a green regina spektor t-shirt, blue levis skinny jeans, and white puma shoes. I think that is enough info lol......

^^ Awesome! I am going with my stepdad only because I only know two people who would see regina with me, (where I live people have a bad taste in music). And they definately can't go. One reason is that two days before this show I see her in dallas TX then I have to haul ass to missouri lol.....oh crap that means I may not be wearing my green reg shirt cuz I won't be able to wash it.....I will be wearing something regina though. I have two t shirts and I am going to order another t shirt and a hoodie on the 30th of October.

Woa this was long sorry......

^^ yea the main reason is if I see her I want her to sign my Far album and a T-shirt. And I wanna show off how much of a fan I am.....but yea I would think that's weird too lol....