Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Truman State Univ Nov 14 2009

quote:
Originally posted by Butterfly Peddler:

that's a good idea, i'm going to bring something for her to sign (if we're lucky enough to meet her *fingers crossed*)

^^ oh I know let's keep our fingers crossed.......I'm gonna do anything and everything in my power to see her....believe me!!!

Yea, if I get there before you I will save you and your friend a seat so you guys can get a good seat since its General Admission.....I am doing the will call thing with the tix.....

I'm so excited for this. I'm driving from St. Louis, but I've yet to establish a place to sleep!

My only concern is that the arena is going to be mostly Truman students who don't neccesarily like her music and might make the show a bit sour for fans. But we must be optimistic!

hi megan. I assure you, there will be plenty of reg fans there. The show I went to at Dickinson College in October was one of the better ones, in fact it was the best GA show (audience-wise) this tour actually.

quote:
Originally posted by meganvegetable:

I'm so excited for this. I'm driving from St. Louis, but I've yet to establish a place to sleep!

My only concern is that the arena is going to be mostly Truman students who don't neccesarily like her music and might make the show a bit sour for fans. But we must be optimistic!

Welcome meganvegetable! Smiler I hope you find a nice comfy place to stay. You must be really excited