Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Truman State Univ Nov 14 2009

quote:
Originally posted by meganvegetable:

I'm so excited for this. I'm driving from St. Louis, but I've yet to establish a place to sleep!

My only concern is that the arena is going to be mostly Truman students who don't neccesarily like her music and might make the show a bit sour for fans. But we must be optimistic!

^^ OMG Welcome to Brumstix! So happy to see another new member! Big Grin My name is Brady.

Oh and yeah, I was thinking JUST the same thing.....but I am hoping that it wont be like that. I am ready to tell some people to shut up if I have to...

I have a friend who goes to Truman, here's some stuff she told me about their concerts.

1. They never oversell.

2. Everyone with a ticket will have a seat

3. Your seat location depends on how early you get in line.

4. The gym will be packed to capacity.

BUTTERFLY PEDDALER!

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS SO I CAN GIVE YOU MY NUMBER, you suggested this so we can meet up but I didnt see your post until a few days after you posted it.

I'm going to bump this topic for Brady's sake, because it doesn't look like his request has been answered, as far as I can see. This meeting of stixers must occur, and these united stixers must press forth and meet Regina together!

Hopefully the short burst of priority my post will bestow upon this thread will allow it to catch Butterfly Peddler's eye. It pains me that there does not appear to be a Private Message function on this forum; that would make arranging meetings and exchanging relevant information so much easier for everyone. Hmm...Mod, can you hear me up there? Just something to think about... Wink

Oh my Lord. It pains me VERY MUCH to announce i will NOT be going to this show. Frowner My ride fell through and my parents decided to pick THIS weekend to move into our new house. I'm super upset, but...I demand to see pictures from you guys that are going! TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!