Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Truman State Univ Nov 14 2009

Jealous of how close you were. I went with a friend who flat-out stated she DOESN'T like Regina's music and refused to let me stand in the front row, even though we were inside early enough. That will take some time to stop smarting. And now I don't regret not waiting for the meet-greet after the show. I was wondering about that all these months.

Jamie R- don't really think I've said it officially, but, Hi!

It always weirds me out a little when I see your name, because well, it's MY name. I'm Jamie R too. =)

Also, you must be way nicer than me. I would've totally said sayonara planted myself in the front and let her fend for herself, esp at a college venue. haha

Whoa. Hopefully not the same last name. I've already met someone with the same last name and it caused problems.

As for the concert, not nicer, but maybe less assertive in the moment. I'm still resentful, and I have had trouble talking with her for a while...That's maturity for you. Roll Eyes

Gosh, the cop at this show was such a loser/jackass. Of course, he is a Kirksville cop, so he gets barely any action in that little town. So I was standing in line, and he was walking down the line shining his flashlight on peoples backpacks, and he got onto this one chick for having a skateboard. Then after the show he kicked me off the campus so I couldn't see Regina. Get a life.