Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Party w reg after RCMH

quote:
Originally posted by Jasmine:

i hate being 20.

the website says, "21 and over, please" so maybe they won't ID! but most places will let you in, anyway, if you slip the bouncer a few bucks! it's worth a shot! and even if you can't get in, she's got to be outside to either come to/leave the place.

So this is probably the last time this year I'll be able to watch Regina perform and this after party comes as a bonus. Dunno if she'll actually be there for a while, but heck, it's for a good cause and 'stixers will be there, sooo, what's not to love about this event?

Good luck with all the Stixer McLovin's out there Big Grin

Hey!! Just got on the train! Amazing show. She was perfect. I will post more about the show tomorrow...have tons of pics and videos! Recorded 90% of the show. After it ended, I went to the back door of Radio City to see if she would come out. Waited with about 50 fans for 2 hours...now it's 12:15...and I do have tickets for the after party...so i figured she was there. I get there by 12:30...place is pretty nice. Regina is sitting at a table with her family. They had body guards around the area. Tons of fans are here just catching a view. I went around to the other side of the table. She then waved to me. I was holding my concert ticket and songs cd. A man approached me, it was her dad. He said do you want to get that signed. I said I am trying to. He then said go ahead slide in over there (at the table where they sat)...then he called Regina...she came over...and we talked for about 5 minutes. She is too funny!! She signed my songs cd and my ticket. Then took a picture with me and gave me a hug. Then me, her and her dad joked around. It was a awesome time. She looked great. I will post pictures tomorrow, I won't be home close til 5am. Did anyone else meet her? It was a blast! Hope everyone had a great time as well.

I can't say the social club thing was the best after-event ever. But, it did have its highlights.

- We got a couple younglings in (I won't name names) without an issue.

- I got to talk to Jack a bit about various things and he is going to send me a copy of Stipplicon 2, and album of his that is impossible to find.

- I got to hug Regina's mom and thank her for being so wonderful and raising such an amazing daugther.

- They kind of rushed Regina out of there when she was done eating, but Jasmine and I went out through the hotel entrance and intercepted them at the limo. Regina recognized me and stopped to talk for a second, where I was able to tell her about Jamie's illness/flight problems and her new plan to go to the Denver show, and Jasmine got to get a picture with Reg.

So, not the best night ever, but I'll take it Smiler

i'm so envious of you guys!

it's soooooooo awesome that you got to talk to regina!!! i look forward to those pics!

someday.

someday, i will meet regina.

and when that day comes, i will NOT be all shy like i always am with strangers.

no, no.

i will be charming and engaging, and have a great 20 second conversation, hug, and autograph! and, dare i say, picture.........