Alarmclock

Regina songs you're digging right now?

I hope this thread wasn't already created, but I was just curious Smiler

We all have periods we listen to a certain song over and over again - what song of Regina have you recently been listening to?

Right now I'm really digging december Smiler

I hope this thread wasn't already created, but I was just curious Smiler

We all have periods we listen to a certain song over and over again - what song of Regina have you recently been listening to?

Right now I'm really digging december Smiler

RIOT GEAR!!! This song is so amazing I am.. I ju.....I cant even describe how much I love this song AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!.....I am gonna look up the chords to that song..

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

RIOT GEAR!!! This song is so amazing I am.. I ju.....I cant even describe how much I love this song AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!.....I am gonna look up the chords to that song..

Pssst.

C (wake up put on my riot gear, and in the study of my house)

F (I've got a)

C (smoking jacket)

Dm (passed to me)

G (from granddaddy)

C (It's made of bow and)

G (arrow meat)

The little da da da da da da part is G, A and B.

Fm (heaven help the ones who know)

C (what makes)

G (The world)

F (go sloooowww.)

Play around with inversions. I don't really know how to explain it better than that, I hope it will suffice.

I've been slowly discovering all of the regina recordings I have on my computer over the last 2 years. I know it sounds weird that I didn't thoroughly devour all of them when I got them, but I like to take time with songs and really fall in love with them. Recently I listened to Aquarius for the first time in a year or so. It's my new favorite reg song. Also, I've been getting really into AB, All the Rowboats, and A Cannon. That's creepy that those all start with A. When discovering new regina songs I usually just put my library on shuffle... so that's really odd.

Haha. But yeah, Aquarius is such a beautiful song.