Alarmclock

Regina songs you're digging right now?

I've really been in the mood for Blue Lips, Consequence of Sound, Be Like a Cloud, and Small Town Moon. Those three songs are usually the ones I go to first when I listen to my music. Smiler

hey, greenyz!

i tried to leave you a warm welcome on the thread you started, but apparently i type slowly, becuse by the time i tried to post it, the thread was gone lol

anyhoo, WELCOME TO THE STIX!!!

not sure if i get to be the first one who's said that to you, but i want it on the record that i tried! Razzer

ok, i'm gonna stop talking, and head off to bed. When i'm sleep deprived i say strange, strange things lol

Once more, welcome to brumstix, Greenyz! i'm briana! feel free to virtually kick me in the shins when my posts are rediculously long (happens a lot) Wink oh, and when i misuse vowels (happens even more)

EDIT: keeping this post relevant, i've been digging everything on far lately-especially the front end of the album Cool and toooons of iron & wine. (irrelevant)

Oh thanks for the welcoming! I deleted the topic because it was already posted in a different section. I don't want to start off in this place badly. :P But thanks again for the welcome.

quote:
Originally posted by Greenyz:

Oh thanks for the welcoming! I deleted the topic because it was already posted in a different section. I don't want to start off in this place badly. :P But thanks again for the welcome.

Welcome Greenyz!

What was the topic you posted? And more importantly, how did you delete it? I didn't think that was possible O_o

Anyway, welcome to Brümstix! Enjoy your stay!

On-topic:

I've been getting back into Oedipus lately, I kinda overlistened to it and stopped liking it for a while so it's nice to be able to listen to it again

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

Welcome Greenyz!

What was the topic you posted? And more importantly, how did you delete it? I didn't think that was possible

Raph-

Always been possible as long as no one else has posted. If someone has replied to the initial post, they must delete their responses before the OP can delete the entire thread!

Greenyz-

One of the less obvious features, if you can call it that, is the "Find" function. Be sure to uncheck "Search this forum only" to ensure it checks each section. Another choice is the "Advanced Search" which is also available by clicking "Find".

Welcome to the stix! Cool

Thanks for the advice. I was just a bit excited.

RJLupin2 - On the bottom right of your post there should be three icons. The one with an eraser and folder allows you to edit or delete your posts, including topics.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Always been possible as long as no one else has posted. If someone has replied to the initial post, they must delete their responses before the OP can delete the entire thread!:

Ah, okay, that's what I suspected...