Alarmclock

Regina songs you're digging right now?

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

Back of a Truck ! I can't stop it... goes round and round in my head all the time. and I like it! Smiler "hey you can't sell that, man!" is what's written on my hand for the moment...

My favorite part of the whole song is when she's like, "It's mine, muh-muh-muh-muh-muh-muh-muh-muh-muh miiiiiiine..." I know some people would find that part annoying, but shoot, they're crazy. Cool

Lately I've totally been digging Bartender...man, that song is amazing. Obviously. Wink

^^WELCOME TO THE STIX, SOLITARYPICKLE!

hope you stick around!

i saw your other post, but i don't know the first thing about cooking with pumpkins. Sorry.

Anyway, poor little rich boy is one of my fave Regina songs, too! it makes me jealous that she can multi-task with the music, and still find the mental space to smile and play with the audience lol

oh, and you can call me Briana! Wink

also, just for thread relevance, my roommate Anna is obsessed with Eet, ever since i told her it was the second sinlge. Goodness knows /i'm/ not complaining! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by ThePoetsLove:

I really love ballad of a Politician. I have to listen to it three or four times in a row...

Same here. Just clicked on this thread to post the same thing, I listen to it so much

...Shake it, Shake it baby! Shake your ass out in that street...