Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsHowItWorks

Grammys 2010

I don't think Imogen Heap is easily replicated at all. It's cool how she wore that "Twitter Dress" to bring all of her listeners with her. It's nice to see an artist treasure the people who are basically clothing, feeding, and housing them like she does. At least one talented person got nominated and won this year. Smiler

I don't know what everyone's problem was in 2007. That outfit was awesome!

imogen.png

Of course they camera people didn't know what to do with her so they turned the shot over to some blond girl with her chest popping out. Ugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDrpjBNVEm0

:-/

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Record of the Year: Use Somebody

I hate this song with all my might. So does my sister haha. We don't really know why but we just can not stand it!

I don't agree with the choices of nominees or the winners but I think Grammy strenghtened its position as the most important mainstream music awards event last night - the presenters and the performances were incredible! Seriously, how cool was Lady Gaga with Elton John and Beyonce doing "You oughta know"??

I didn't see the whole thing but I saw Lady Gaga's and Elton John's performance on Youtube. Man that was amazing Smiler

I really think Gaga deserved to win grammys, she is a very hard working woman. Her outfits were awesome too Cool

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

I don't agree with the choices of nominees or the winners but I think Grammy strenghtened its position as the most important mainstream music awards event last night - the presenters and the performances were incredible! Seriously, how cool was Lady Gaga with Elton John and Beyonce doing "You oughta know"??

GaGa and Sir Elton had the best performance of the night. Haha and Beyonce's always awesome. She knocks everything she does out of the park.

Stevie Nicks didn't look thrilled to be singing "You Belong with Me." Lol.

I try to go to most concerts of overseas artists who perform in Brisbane, Australia.

So,I have a ticket to see Taylor Swift on Thursday night.

I always go to these gigs with an open mind and this one will be no exception. I have heard her songs on the radio so it will be interesting to see if she is as good live as on recordings.

Just because I like Regina's performances I also have an open mind on other artist's shows.

I'll tell you what I think about Taylor's show.