Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Asheville, NC Nov 17 2009

^^ It's alright. I know no one likes to bear the bad news

Frowner This is really upsetting. I live in north carolina (raleigh) and go to college in greensoro. My best friend who loves Regina bought her ticket (she goes to appalachian state) and we were planning to go together, along with my little sister who is obsessed with reg like me.... She asked if I wanted her to get our tickets and I said no, I'd get em. I've seen regina once but it was really rushed and I didn't get to meet her. I bought those tickets about a week or 2 before.... I was planning on meeting her with these 2 ppl who understand my love for her and who also love her. I'm SO upset but as of now I refuse to believe it, I'm gonna find 2 tickets out there Somehow, Someway.

oh and did I mention.... Frowner

That's horrendous luck, it sounded like it would have been perfect...sharing Regina with like-minded individuals is a rare treat. I wish your plans hadn't fallen apart.

I attend and live in a college in Greenville (I flipped out upon first reading your post and thought you were referring to the same place, haha, that would have been awesome), but I grew up in Virginia. I've probably spent just as much time in this state as I have my home state, however; I basically live on the border. I go to Raleigh on a monthly basis, pretty much. I always thought this would be my best bet to see her, and sure enough...she comes to this state! But alas...

We will find a way. Surely she'll be coming back around, and we'll know about it in time!

It sucks to be in the same boat together Frowner But alas! We have hope to meet and share our Regina love, we are in the same state. You wouldn't happen to go to East Carolina University would you?? I got in there but decided to go to UNCG because of the better dance program. But I do love ECU and have friends who go there, I may be going there for Halloween.

I'm Alicia by the way! Do you have a facebook? You should add me (you would be someone who would actually understand my regina lyric statuses haha)

http://www.facebook.com/aliciabaldelli

That's exactly where I go! I applied because my father is a loyal alumnus, and because they didn't request letters of recommendation or an essay, eheheh.

I sadly don't have a Facebook, I'd definitely add you if I did. Closest thing to a "profile" on me out there is that novel I wrote in my introductory thread. It's a pleasure, though! We really should meet and share our Regina love at some point...HOPEFULLY AT A CONCERT IN THIS BLOODY STATE!

OH MY GOSH I am so sorry Henry Gale and Alicia I feel so bad for you guys. Siggghhh.....it will be alright guys! Smiler

Alicia you finally got to see her in georgia so that's great!

Henry Gale I don't know if you have seen her or not but if you have that's awesome, and I u havent, you will!

I just feel bad for you two and wanted to help cheer you guys up......

I wish you guys the best!

You guys should meet up sometime you two could really relate and share your love for regina! Smiler

Much appreciated, Brady! I haven't seen Regina yet, but mark my words, I'm going to! Likely as soon as she swings by here again...I've sure learned not to take chances with tickets!

^^ yeah, the pre sale for the missouri show went on sale today and my stepdad already bought the tix quickly to be sure. Be sure to buy tix in advance nxt time and yes, u will see her!!!!