Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Asheville, NC Nov 17 2009

wait... what??

Um... SHIT. This was supposed to be a definite show for me. Going to New England is such a bother, too, haha. I guess my assumption that Regina's not as big in the Southeast was way off.

Welp, looks like I'll be scoping out online scalpers for the next few weeks...

can i just say that i love your name/signature, henry, and mu sister goes to UNCG!!! and i feel really bad you guys that you didn't get tickets Frowner

it's really cool to know that there are a bunch of other north carolinian regina fans! but then i feel bad for you when you don't get tickets to the NC show Frowner

It's always a pleasure when someone recognizes my display name and signature, particularly when they love it! I'm still hurt by the fact that I couldn't get tickets, but she'll come back around eventually! And when she does, I'll be ready...

It's SO cool that there are so many North Carolinian Regina fans here! In fact, the reason I joined this board is because I noticed how many people here are residing in the state!

Hello all, this will make my first full Regina concert but I was completely blown away by the Radio Show in WV! I have 3 row B tickets but I'm not actually sure how the auditorium works so I won't know till I get there how far back that is!

I'm still looking for people selling tickets online, but if anyone finds any [or any extra if you're getting them] being scalped online, post it here! I kind of sort of want to go to this; I kind of consider Regina a pretty decent musician...

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

I'm still looking for people selling tickets online, but if anyone finds any [or any extra if you're getting them] being scalped online, post it here! I kind of sort of want to go to this; I kind of consider Regina a pretty decent musician...

I kind of consider Regina a pretty decent musician...

^^ I must say, Sgtcampsalot, I find your sarcastic and interesting posts quite funny. Lol I really do Smiler

Could someone help un-confuse me.

Thanks ssmitty Smiler Is there standing room at this place or do you have to buy a seated ticket. There are places out there selling tickets for high prices but I think I may spend my last dollars on a ticket and make the trip (somehow?) with my sister....

Maybe you could try contacting these folks:

Contact Information

Asheville Civic Center

Dan Dover, Interim Director

87 Haywood St., Asheville, NC 28801

Business Office Hours: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday

Events Administrator: Marcia Hart, (828) 259-5743

E-mail: Mhart@ashevillenc.gov

and if you want to see where those seats are:

wolfe.gif

There are several in ssmitty's link that appear like good deals...