Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Asheville, NC Nov 17 2009

I need help asap. I think I'm going with my sister Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin and need tickets...

where would orchestra center B be? is that the second row? I dont understand the AA-CCC thing in the seating arangement.

quote:
Originally posted by mrimarokr:

That's 5th Row in the center and that's exactly where we are sitting to Smiler

I must find you! You will probably be able to spot me and my sister, both blonde, freaking out (maybe in tears?) with excitement and me in my shirt.

What other stixers are going? I plan to meet them all haha

AHHH. I AM GOING! Just bought (rather expensive) tickets. Now I'm down to my last 100$ with a laptop to pay off haha. OOPS. BUT IT IS ALWAYS WORTH IT. I AM GOING TO MEET HER!

i'm so excited for you, Alicia!! much luck meeting Reg!

and if you're looking for good questions to ask her that would make me love you forever, feel free to ask about the Stikcy section haha my interrest is piqued all over again, and unfortunately Reg seems to avoid Ohio like the plague.

Okay... pretend i didn't just say that... GOOD LUCK MEETING REGINA and of course, have fun!

^^ I am SO happy you are getting to see her Alicia!! AH you must be so happy! Congratulations and yes.....

9 DAYS!

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

^^ I am SO happy you are getting to see her Alicia!! AH you must be so happy! Congratulations and yes.....

9 DAYS!

THANKS for rubbing it in, Brady, THANKS BUNCHES, waaaaaah

Mad