Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Asheville, NC Nov 17 2009

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

I think I'm going to go maul a pillow now... blasted 8am Wednesday classes and lack'o paychecks.

I'll have to settle for only having met some North Eastern Stixers for now, I'll meet all you [hundreds of, it seems] NC guys the very next time she's in the area Razzer

...also: Mad

Frowner boooo I wish you could make it. But we will all be there next time Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by mrimarokr:

Ticketmaster has some very cheap tickets for sale, I think they were only $40 dollars for instant tickets and they're were a few left Smiler. And if you have a printer, you can print them out right now and have them in hand! Smiler

Alas, a lack of tickets isn't my only barrier, but I very much appreciate your helpful advice and will remember it should the future ever allow room for this very viable solution!

I just wasn't "supposed" to see Regina at this show. I won't fight fate on this one. But one day, it will indeed be my time...

quote:
Originally posted by Henry Gale:

I just wasn't "supposed" to see Regina at this show. I won't fight fate on this one. But one day, it will indeed be my time...

This is a very healthy way to live life, and what I swear by.

"I wasn't 'supposed' to show up to work today. Fate didn't have it in its cards for me to turn in this research paper. Me cheating on you was just part of a greater purpose in the long run, honey!!"

Setlist

1. The Calculation

2. Eet

3. Folding Chair

4. Ode to Divorce

5. Machine

6. Laughing With

7. One More Time With Feeling

8. Blue Lips

9. On the Radio

10. Intro to Dance Anthem

11. Dance Anthem of the 80's

12. Bobbin' for Apples

13. That Time

14. Apres' Moi

15. Poor Little Rich Boy

16. Wallet

17. Man of a Thousand Faces

18. Samson

19. Us

20. Fidelity

21. Hotel Song

Me, Reginaoverdose, and HFLAbob were all waiting for Regina from about 10:15 or so all the way until 12:00 when we were finally told by about the 12th person Regina was sick and would not be meeting fans tonight. I had a great time just meeting up with everyone and it was a great concert! Totally priceless when she messed up Us Big Grin, she just smiles at the audience and kept playing Smiler!

quote:
Originally posted by mrimarokr:

Me, Reginaoverdose, and HFLAbob were all waiting for Regina from about 10:15 or so all the way until 12:00 when we were finally told by about the 12th person Regina was sick and would not be meeting fans tonight. I had a great time just meeting up with everyone and it was a great concert! Totally priceless when she messed up Us Big Grin, she just smiles at the audience and kept playing Smiler!

Aww that sucks about not getting to meet her. Frowner

I'm glad to hear that you had fun though!!!! Big Grin