Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Louisville, KY Nov 19 2009

Yep, that was me! Where were you? Near the people that were yelling during all of Jupiter One's set? I loved when the blonde woman went to the security guard and complained. I sort of wanted them to keep being loud so Regina could tell them to STFU haha.

For me the highlights of the show were:

Dance Anthem of the 80s

Silly Eye Color Generalizations (the face she made when she said confusing was adorable)

Bobbing for Apples

Poor Little Rich Boy (I think I just like when Regina messes up :P )

Sailor Song

And I never really liked Love You're A Whore until last night.. It's just so good live at the end of the show.

My view was sort of obstructed by the piano like I feared but it didn't really bother me that much. It was just cool being so close (and I could see Regina's reflection perfectly in the drum set; it was a pretty nice coincidence)

quote:
Originally posted by grantsnx:

Yep, that was me! Where were you? Near the people that were yelling during all of Jupiter One's set? I loved when the blonde woman went to the security guard and complained. I sort of wanted them to keep being loud so Regina could tell them to STFU haha.

Dance Anthem of the 80s

Silly Eye Color Generalizations (the face she made when she said confusing was adorable)

Bobbing for Apples

Sailor Song

And I never really liked Love You're A Whore until last night.. It's just so good live at the end of the show.

My view was sort of obstructed by the piano like I feared but it didn't really bother me that much. It was just cool being so close (and I could see Regina's reflection perfectly in the drum set; it was a pretty nice coincidence)

And I never really liked Love You're A Whore

^^ GASP!

quote:
Originally posted by grantsnx:

Dance Anthem of the 80s

Bobbing for Apples

Sailor Song

I had a feeling that was you! I should have said something! Sorry.. lol & I was 2 rows behind you, and yes, I was sitting 3 seats down from them..ugh. I loved when they got in trouble...haha. Big Grin Regina could have really scared them though. lol

&& I recorded all those songs! Big Grin

And, I was really into Love You're A Whore too! I was clapping and singing! lol

And, I could tell, you looked like you kinda had a hard time seeing, all I could see was her eyes and nose, haha. It really was fun being that close, and especially when she stood up, It was awesome. I'll never forget last night.

Smiler