Sign in to follow this  
Brady

Dear fellow Brumstixers.....please read.

As some of you are aware I will be grounded from friends, cell phone, and internet for a month. I made a real bad choice. As bad as that sounds, this is the one that seriously tears a bigger hole in my heart than the divorce of my parents and the death of my guinea pig combined.....my parents say that I wont be seeing Regina.

Please write/comment anything you want about this, suggest on what I should do is welcomed too... or just a playing message of support or good luck or something good about me too would make me happy! Because I feel like an idiot and total fuck up and worthless piece of shit right now. thanks again guys. And thank you Regina, for your wonderful talent and beauty.

I edited this because my previous version was too long in my opinion.

Always remember that you are all very special, wonderful, and beautiful people! Dont ever forget that Smiler

As some of you are aware I will be grounded from friends, cell phone, and internet for a month. I made a real bad choice. As bad as that sounds, this is the one that seriously tears a bigger hole in my heart than the divorce of my parents and the death of my guinea pig combined.....my parents say that I wont be seeing Regina.

Please write/comment anything you want about this, suggest on what I should do is welcomed too... or just a playing message of support or good luck or something good about me too would make me happy! Because I feel like an idiot and total fuck up and worthless piece of shit right now. thanks again guys. And thank you Regina, for your wonderful talent and beauty.

I edited this because my previous version was too long in my opinion.

Always remember that you are all very special, wonderful, and beautiful people! Dont ever forget that Smiler

I make bad choices all the time, so while I don't think I can relate to everything you're going through, I do know how it feels to ruin things for yourself. Frowner Good luck...I hope things look up for you.

Well guys, my mom just walked through the door....time to give up my internet and phone....Goodbye guys. I love you all, thanks again. You all are special and awesome people. Smiler

I love Regina so much....

Aww, I'm really sorry I missed you before you left Brady, and I'm really sorry to hear the consequences of your actions Frowner

But don't fret, we'll be here when you get back and we'll welcome you with open arms Smiler

Goodbye Brady

I don't know if you'll even see this post, but I just want to say you're awesome! Hang in there... I know this really sucks right now, but you have a ton of time left to prove your worth to your parents, to see Regina, and to let the past few weeks become merely an unpleasant memory. We'll all still be here for you when you come back. Smiler

Oh, no! i'm too late!

Brady, you're one of my very favorite people on the stix! your posts always make me smile, and your enthusiasm is unparalleled, and brings out my inner Reganiac (that's regina + maniac *reject from the Reginasaurus collection...*)

We'll all miss you, and be rooting that you don't see these late messages until your parents would approve of you doing so! Wink

i agree with EeBee-if your parents are anything like mine, they gave you severe punishments at first so that you'll understand that what you've done is unacceptable. In light of this, it's safe to assume that if you're good and don't whine, nag, or so much as bring up the punishment for an appropriate amount of time, they're likely to be proud that you're being so mature and willing to grant you a little breathing room (if they choose to do this, i'm sure Regina privelidges (sp?) would be the reward-i doubt that they'd withold the concert and hand you your cell phone back. That's kind of worse than no slack at all...)

Anyway, we'll all miss you! Be good so that you can come back ASAP!

Wink