Sign in to follow this  
Brady

Dear fellow Brumstixers.....please read.

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

did brady ever spill what exactly went down? i was bein polite, but i really wanna know lol

Yes, he did, but he edited his post. I saw it before he edited it, but I don't remember what exactly it said.

I know I'm really late, but I just had to chime in anyway. Oh Brady, we all make bad choices and we all pay for them. It's sad, but at least we learn that way. Still, I'm so sorry. And, I'm with Eats Beats. I hope you can show your parents you are, indeed, a mature, responsible guy. And I too, am glad that you wrote us because we do care about you and we can sympathize (I wish I could empathize, but I've never had such a grounding). We know that you're not an idiot and absolutely not worthless, but a great, kind guy. And even the kindest people do idiotic things. None of us are immune. Brady, I really hope that your harsh punishment will be lifted, but if it's not, don't despair (at least not too much). If you can't see Regina now, you will see her one day. Both of you have lots of life left. Take care buddy. Come back to us in one piece. We miss you.

Your friend(ish - maybe...),

Christy

Ok guys here is what I did......exactly two weeks ago....Friday night, me and a ton of friends played football and afterwards had a party at my place, six adolescent boys together with no adult supervision at all and absolute freedom basically planted the seeds for poor decision making.

I don't wanna go into details but a prank was pulled on someone that crossed bounderies.......I have never been so sad in my life that night I got my stuff taken away......and I had already been grounded for two in a half weeks before that and had just had my things back for five freaking days.........I am so happy I am still seeing regina!!!!! Idk what I would do with my life if I missed out on seeeing her... I also get to talk with my brumstix family!!!

Time for more of my enthusiastic posts!!!!!!!!!