Reginaoverdose

My Regina (DIY) T-shirt

39 posts in this topic

quote:
Originally posted by leaves:

Disclaimer: Not tooting my own horn on RO's thread. Your shirt is reall really awesome. Smiler

Excellent point and seconded too...
ndERsd likes this

WOW! THAT'S INCREDIBLE! You did an amazing job, Reginaoverdose! I LOVE it! If you meet Regina (which I'm sure you will Wink) she's gonna want to keep it Big Grin haha she should sign the back!

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

WOW! THAT'S INCREDIBLE! You did an amazing job, Reginaoverdose! I LOVE it! If you meet Regina (which I'm sure you will Wink) she's gonna want to keep it Big Grin haha she should sign the back!

haha Smiler Thank you. If she asked I would feel privileged to give her the shirt off my back! No hesitation whatsoever

The amount of dedication and care you put into this is simply paralyzing. Each and every song title has been given its own unique and extremely fitting script. Regina herself simply must see this at some point, I'm sure she would appreciate such a diligent tribute!

oh, I had forgotten I wrote that post three weeks ago... must have been tired. I won't copy your shirt, alicia! that seems mean to me now. But I've been thinking about an idea of my own... we'll see Smiler