Reginaoverdose

My Regina (DIY) T-shirt

Oh wow, thanks guys !! Smiler

Now if I had amazing drawing skills I would make two coins with the heads... maybe I'll find a way to put a sort of draft on my shirt first. Nevermind that the concert is in a bit more than 24 hours xD

I know this isn't the lyrics section, and totally not a big deal, but i'm pretty sure that "i didn't find a lucky penny, so i flipped it over and left it for someone else to find" means that the penny was tales-side-up, so she flipped it to be heads-up, so that the next person to find it would find a "lucky" (heads-up) penny. After that, she dropped a dime which some kid got excited about, and eventually all of her other money and maybe other stuff from her pockets-everything except her stones and cigarettes!

I'm nit-picking, i know. Just tell me to shut up!

Anyway, that's a fantastic t-shirt, eva eva eva, and i agree that the fluffy clouds are great! It actually reminds me of a dream i had about regina once. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

but i'm pretty sure that "i didn't find a lucky penny, so i flipped it over and left it for someone else to find" means that the penny was tales-side-up, so she flipped it to be heads-up, so that the next person to find it would find a "lucky" (heads-up) penny.

here we're on the exact same page. but...

quote:
After that, she dropped a dime which some kid got excited about

...here we're not! :P Now I am really nit-picking (funny expression. never heard it before). The lyrics go: "left it (the now lucky penny) for someone else to find, and a dime just in time for the little kid..." so according to me the dime was already on the ground and she left it there instead of picking it up. Ha ha. Details details. But uptil now I've been under the impression that the lucky penny was the same coin that the kid found. That she flipped for someone to be lucky, but the kid didn't see it was lucky. He/she just cared about the fact that it was money. So he was blessed unknowingly.

...and now when I get that it's not the same coin that meaning that I've always had in my head is not right. :P things change.

Ehm.

And I really do think the shirt turned out awesome, eva! I hope you're wearing it to the concert!

Thanks guys, you are so sweet. I'll just stick to "for the amount of effort and time invested, it did turn out fine" Wink

so, this was the final version, with more clouds...

SDC17136+[Gro%C3%9F%29.JPG

I still can't quite believe Regina actually saw me in that. gahhhhhhh. Don't know if I'm more happy or embarrassed, LOL! I hope she was too tired to be able to see it properly haha. So, YES, Smiler we waited after the concert for her to come out and she signed stuff and seemed very tired but was lovely and it was an amazing concert, amazing night Smiler)

I uploaded some pics (but none from during the concert cos they always get fuzzy :/...) but I'll stalk the internet until I find some, she was so beautiful in the red blouse and long black skirt...

blog-regina concert

PS: I too, always thought that she'd first flip over the penny to make it a lucky one, and yeah then drops the dime, and the dollar, and so on Wink