Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Show Calendar

quote:
I am sad that there wasn't a big US tour this year! Although I am happy for all the people that will get to see in South America. Smiler.....theres always 2011! Big Grin

THis comment just reaffirmed how glad I am to be out of the phase where all the music I loved and listened to was performed and written by dead people. With music today, there is always the future, and that is so exciting!

http://www.musichallofwilliamsburg.com/event/5318

AND Jenny Owen Youngs AND Jupiter One.

For such a beautiful little family. Dan was certainly loved by many. What a great show.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

I got an e-mail from eventful today and it says Regina will be playing at the Music Hall of Williamsburg on September 27 with Tracy Bonham, Rachel Platten, Cooper, and Bruce Hornsby. I don't see it on any official site yet, but I think this might be a tribute to Dan. Wasn't his band's name Cooper?

http://eventful.com/brooklyn/e...rite-performer-alert

Oh yay, I am so there too!

By the by, bum bum bum, are you coming to Ingrid Michaelson?

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

I got an e-mail from eventful today and it says Regina will be playing at the Music Hall of Williamsburg on September 27 with Tracy Bonham, Rachel Platten, Cooper, and Bruce Hornsby. I don't see it on any official site yet, but I think this might be a tribute to Dan. Wasn't his band's name Cooper?

http://eventful.com/brooklyn/e...rite-performer-alert

Oh yay, I am so there too!

By the by, bum bum bum, are you coming to Ingrid Michaelson?

I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it. Frowner

Something could possibly happen last minute where I would be able to go, but I don't know yet..

and I really wish I could go to this tribute for Dan. It looks like an amazing show in his honor.

Wow that's quite a list, should be excellent. I wonder if the tickets are going to be GA or not... if they are, I'm wondering if I should cash in my "Jenny will put me on the guest list" favor to get in earlier... either way this is going to be an amazing show. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

Hooray, 4 tickets acquired to the Dan Cho Tribute Show... Big Grin

GA though Frowner

Yes, me, too. Of course, you---Eshbach---have Other Responsibilities, but this elderly gent, either needs to sit in the balcony or find some other way to keep from collapsing through what might be a long night, with so many different people playing.

Hornsby will be great, Jupiter One, too and both Only Son and Tracy Bonham will be quite a treat. I am certain that I will like Cooper though I never heard them with (or without) Dan.

But Regina and Jenny on the same program!!! I was quite jealous of the Europeans who got them touring together and others who saw them touring together years ago. It's enough to want to send thank you notes to SUNY Purchase for whatever they did to help produce two of the best of all time, as far as I am concerned.

bought my ticket!!! i'll already be in washington dc for thanksgiving and the chinatown bus is like $20 and luckily my sissy sis lives in the Bronx.

Ahhh my carbon footprint is HUGE but it's worth globetrotting for Reg!!