Sign in to follow this  
Be like the water, people.

Us

"Яя" - haha! That looks/sounds really bad!

Actually, Yaya is a nickname, if you make this noise in Swedish it kind of means "whatever".

My real name is actually a Russian name Big Grin but I'm not sure I want it posted online...hmmm....well...I guess it doesn't really matter though...

I live in Göteborg but I'm in Stockholm a lot, so I know both cities quite well. Where in Sweden did you go?

quote:
Originally posted by Yaya:

"Яя" - haha! That looks/sounds really bad!

Actually, Yaya is a nickname, if you make this noise in Swedish it kind of means "whatever".

My real name is actually a Russian name Big Grin but I'm not sure I want it posted online...hmmm....well...I guess it doesn't really matter though...

I live in Göteborg but I'm in Stockholm a lot, so I know both cities quite well. Where in Sweden did you go?

Hehe okey Smiler

Yaya - riiight, heard it alot in Sweden! Big Grin

I went to Stockholm, didn't have a chance to visit more places coz of some reasons. Frowner I loved it anyway, such a beautiful country. Between, i even started to learn Swedish, but it's kinda slow now coz of lack of time. Big Grin

Oh that's great! I'm glad you liked it. I love Stockholm, I'm glad you went there and not to Gothenburg. :P Gothenburg is a very industrial city, but it has a charm to it as well I suppose.

(and very cool that you tried to learn Swedish! Big Grin)

and where in Russia are you from?

quote:

cool! v Krimy, maybe?

I have some good friends from Ukraine. Smiler Tanya and Tanya, haha!

hehe cool Big Grin

By the Krimea, but a bit souther, in Kherson. Do you have any accounts on russian social networking as VK?

haha, yes I do have an account on VK :P what is your name? I'll add you as a friend, even though I don't use it much.

and did you know that there is a small Swedish speaking village in Ukraine? I can't remember where though... :/

quote:

haha, yes I do have an account on VK :P what is your name? I'll add you as a friend, even though I don't use it much.

and did you know that there is a small Swedish speaking village in Ukraine? I can't remember where though... :/

yea, wow, you know it =) it was the first colony from Europe who were settled there by the Catherine the 2nd and it's exactly in my region, it's called Zmeevka, i haven't ever been there though.

Hey i have pretty good reason for you that you'd use VK sometime more than you used to. Wink You'll know it soon. Smiler

My name is Ksenia Bloom there.