Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

What are you going to be for Halloween?

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

except no one would get it, so maybe i'll dress up, take the pics, post them here, then do something more generic like a cat lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE DO!

teehee... i talked with my roommie about it today, and she said she'd help me make the fake blood! Big Grin

quote:

So her sister dressed up like a gorilla, and she dressed as a banana, and they chased each other around the mall! xD

my friend told me she almost died laughing when someone did this at her campus, hilarious.

haha! that's great. no one's really that creative on our campus. so far the only things people have done is vomit outside my window during "Woo Wednesday" (Wooster's answer to Thirsty Thursdays).... oh, and streaking, of course....

second regina-related costume idea, though way less possible than the first (but totally worth the trouble)

dress up as a bottlecap with fake suds attached! xD and maybe a hat or something that says "S.S. Musicbox" haha

(okay, i need to go to bed)

NO!! NO!!!

THE MUSTARD MUSKETEERS!

A priest

a gardener

and a flower! xD

perfect!

now i just need to find two people willing to go in on this with me (lol)

hmm... come to think of it, secret stash is pretty halloween-esque. You reach in your pocket and pull out like two bucks, and some hacked-up raw chicken haha that would be scary as heck....

NO! okay, last edit. i'm hyper, because i ate too many brownies and i'm stressed and also sleep deprived...

anyway.....

Scarecrow and Fungus!!!

would that not be the best thing ever?

*wink wink*, Rawin and EeBee!

Really the last edit:

I Cut Off My Hair

(and no, the suggestion isn't "be bald")

i guess this one kinda takes two people, too... a guy wearing rags (easy enough to make without spending $) and a girl in ratty pointe shoes with wild hair and messy makeup. and Spongebob Squarepants pajama pants haha dunno why i always picture her in pajamas.

i'm not sure that this is the last one, but i think this is really clever, and if regina's popular where you are/a lot of people you know are into her music, this could be an awesome costume:

The Ghost of Corporate Future

(inspiration drawn from GoCF and Machine)

Head to toe:

Hair: bleached/powdered/wearing a white wig

face: vampiric makeup; bruises under the eyes, pale, pale, pale, and cracked/chapped lips

Headphones/bluetooth headset connecting to briefcase. And of course Terminator reflective sunglasses Roll Eyes

clothing: white suit (if possible. otherwise any suit would do). adorn it to look very mechanical/robotic, like random wires connecting everywhere, or silver foil wrapping paper tastefully attached to the clothes to look robotic

Shoes: depending on the weather where you live, barefoot would be ideal!

props:

briefcase, as mentioned above. Great place to go crazy with the foil paper! Wink

if you could find a fake robotic hand, you would be my hero!

i guess to pull it all together, you'd have to move like a robot, at least some of the time.

anyway, this is a bit involved, but if you're into dressing up hardcore for halloween, then, well, pictures are required!

idea 2

haha, or you could just go as the heroine boy from Daniel Cowman. When someone says you're not in costume, start stripping and running around like a maniac haha then you'll have to promt someone to ask you "why you screamin' like it's the end of the world" so you can go, "well, it is"

def. bedtime....

idea 3

Be Like a Cloud: go as a cloud Razzer

haha i have so many of these, but i'm gonna stop spamming this thread...

Well, I am supposed to be seeing Regina on the first so no halloween for me! BUt I could care less I AM SEEING REGINA!!!!!!!!!!! WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT HALLOWEEN. Big Grin

quote:

The Ghost of Corporate Future

(inspiration drawn from GoCF and Machine)

Head to toe:

Hair: bleached/powdered/wearing a white wig

face: vampiric makeup; bruises under the eyes, pale, pale, pale, and cracked/chapped lips

Headphones/bluetooth headset connecting to briefcase. And of course Terminator reflective sunglasses Roll Eyes

clothing: white suit (if possible. otherwise any suit would do). adorn it to look very mechanical/robotic, like random wires connecting everywhere, or silver foil wrapping paper tastefully attached to the clothes to look robotic

Shoes: depending on the weather where you live, barefoot would be ideal!

props:

briefcase, as mentioned above. Great place to go crazy with the foil paper! Wink

if you could find a fake robotic hand, you would be my hero!

i guess to pull it all together, you'd have to move like a robot, at least some of the time.

WOW, that's so well thought-out. One Halloween I wanted to be the Ghost of Corporate Future (although I ended up not dressing up at all), and my idea for a costume was a sheet and a briefcase. Razzer

^^lmbo!! hey, that works, too! Wink

i think the key to being truly creative is to be very.... very..... very sleepy.

quote:
Originally posted by (your mama) Mumrik

BLTWP, I laughed so hard at both of your posts. Thanks for that. You have the best ideas ever.

haha! i do, don't i? Roll Eyes

jk. Thanks! though you should disregard about 50% of what i say after 3 am. the only reason i'm up right now is because i have to finish a paper.

i get the award for longest secret message! this is so long that it gives itself away.

Anyone who doesn't spot this message will be nominated to dress up as the bottlecap from Musicbox and take pics (or photoshop it!) and post em to the stix.

if you don't wanna be the bottlecap, you have to add the word "lifesaver" to your next post. anyone who doesn't will see a random thread pop up in the "other" section with their name on it demanding that they produce the aforementioned pictures

LMBO!! it's waaaay past my bedtime...

Meep. Wink

quote:

i think the key to being truly creative is to be very.... very..... very sleepy.

I need to try that, it'll be a total lifesaver if it works.

the secret message thing is more fun than I thought!!