Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

What are you going to be for Halloween?

Why thank you. I needed something for a costume party this weekend that I could put together without too much money. All I bought was a cane. I've got an uber-cleaned and re-cleaned pill bottle which I shall fill with tic tacs. Yum.

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

i agree... house trumps every other custume idea i've heard all year!

although i am rather partial to Sailor Moon..... that was my favotite show as a kid!!!

fighting evil by moonlight

winning love by daylight

never running from a real fight

yeah.

SAILOR MOON!!! I used to love that show ^_^

If my plans for Halloween work out, I will be either Victoria from the Twilight series, or Daphne from Scooby Doo (I have red hair)

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

You should take my Dr. Cox idea, and go as Dr. Cox when he was House on that one ep where he used a cane and solved a "crazy medical mystery" with a dramatic entrance.

Aw, I wish someone got that if I did it. House is fairly popular round here but Scrubs were never broadcast so apart from English speaking internet pirates no one would got that Frowner

I have officially decided what I am going to be. I am going to be swine flu. Complete with a pig snout and a spray bottle labeled "H1N1." I'm very excited.

Though my all time best costume would've had to be when I was a can of tomato soup. I felt very Warhol-esque.

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

i agree... house trumps every other custume idea i've heard all year!

although i am rather partial to Sailor Moon..... that was my favotite show as a kid!!!

fighting evil by moonlight

winning love by daylight

never running from a real fight

yeah.

I have to finish this:

SHE IS THE ONE SAILOR MOON!

haha good times...

I think I'm gonna end up being a butterfly - I'm so broke.

Now, I can't decide whether I want to go to that bar where my crush works or not.

Some say if I do, I'm really pathetic and giving away the last ounce of my dignity.

He hasn't called me or responded to my last 3 messages on myspace.

He's clearly not interested (although he DID say that his heart was just broken, so he may be ignoring me because of that, and not because he doesn't like me).

I am just not ready to give up yet.

I really like this guy. I think if he just has 1 conversation with me, he'll like me too. And if he realizes he doesn't and says he's not interested - I will definitely move on.

But I can't until then. I'm not a quitter.