Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

What are you going to be for Halloween?

If your dressing up for Halloween this year what do you plan on being?? I've been having trouble thinking of ideas, but as a broke college student- I don't feel like buying an outfit.

I'm thinking I might be Lady GaGa haha. I already have leotards from dance and I could find a funky hat and do some crazy makeup and maybe buy a cheap wig Smiler Basically go dragish.

If your dressing up for Halloween this year what do you plan on being?? I've been having trouble thinking of ideas, but as a broke college student- I don't feel like buying an outfit.

I'm thinking I might be Lady GaGa haha. I already have leotards from dance and I could find a funky hat and do some crazy makeup and maybe buy a cheap wig Smiler Basically go dragish.

^ Haha! That would be great...you'd show us pics, right?

If I can't buy a costume, I'll be a butterfly. (Cause I already have the wings)

If I can buy one, I'm either going to be a Wizard (Harry Potter style), a prisoner, or a cop - haha!

Maybe a bumble bee too, there are so many choices!

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

I have a banana suit left over from when a friend and I performed the Banana Boat Song and he was a gorilla. I'll probably just do that...?

HAHA. Reminds me of that Hey arnold episode when arnold and gerald were fruits.

ahhh what a great show kids are really missin out nowadays

quote:

HAHA. Reminds me of that Hey arnold episode when arnold and gerald were fruits.

ahhh what a great show kids are really missin out nowadays

Wow! Nostalgia!!!!! I grew up with those cartoons and I wonder why children shows have been so bad lately. Football HEAD! Big Grin

I should really start thinking about what I'm gonna be because I have no clue!

Also, I was a walking human PEZ dispenser last year! Big Grin

hmm... dunno why, but i just got the idea to dress up as Marry Ann from 11:11 (based on a short story whose name escapes me at the moment-something to do with murder or something)

i'd basically dress up as a '50's housewife, splash a little tasteful fake blood on my shirt, and carry a fake meat cleaver! Big Grin

except no one would get it, so maybe i'll dress up, take the pics, post them here, then do something more generic like a cat lol

oh, and sgtcampsalot, my gymnastics coach totally did the gorilla + banana thing! but it wasn't halloween, they were just bored. So her sister dressed up like a gorilla, and she dressed as a banana, and they chased each other around the mall! xD

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

except no one would get it, so maybe i'll dress up, take the pics, post them here, then do something more generic like a cat lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE DO!

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

So her sister dressed up like a gorilla, and she dressed as a banana, and they chased each other around the mall! xD

my friend told me she almost died laughing when someone did this at her campus, hilarious.