Sign in to follow this  
Kb93

a new book

is anyone up to doing another book like the one from her other tour? i think it would be cool to do a book for each of her tours.

is anyone up to doing another book like the one from her other tour? i think it would be cool to do a book for each of her tours.

Could be awesome, unless it just ends up being a trite obligatory thing that we throw on her lap every time she plays a set of shows.

I envision a scene in a few years, someone handing it to her and she just feigns surprise with: "Ooooohh!!.... another... book!" ::fake smile::

And then she throws it into a pile of 30 other identical books.

I'm not bashing the idea, it just doesn't seem like something that should be a regular clockwork occurence. That, and I wanted to share the imagery of the ^above scenario Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

Could be awesome, unless it just ends up being a trite obligatory thing that we throw on her lap every time she plays a set of shows.

I agree, somewhat. Except a lot of people have joined here since we made Regina the book, so maybe the new members could have their turn?

I think we should make a quilt! haha.. you know how in school they have everyone do a square.

That would probably be super hard to work out though..hmmm.. Just a silly idea..

Anyway, I missed out on doing the book, so I'd really like to contribute to something like it!

Part of me says, "Hey the book is something really special: a one-time thing..." but I also realize how many awesome fans (myself included) missed out the first time around and would love to do another book... So I guess I'm with BLtW,P in the "Let's do it... later" camp.