Sign in to follow this  
Kb93

What songs would you like regina to perform on this tour?

quote:
Originally posted by Rinoa:

I've noticed that Loveology seems to be one of her favorites among fans. If she only knew...Smiler Maybe someone could give her a hint, she might do something with the song then,maybe she doesn't know that Loveology is sooooooooo good. Big Grin

Someone did, very recently Smiler

You may know her, she's into teeth.

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

quote:

I've noticed that Loveology seems to be one of her favorites among fans. If she only knew...Smiler Maybe someone could give her a hint, she might do something with the song then,maybe she doesn't know that Loveology is sooooooooo good. Big Grin

Someone did, very recently Smiler

You may know her, she's into teeth.

She's into teeth... that inspired epic lols.

I would die if Regina performed Loveology at my first show... so maybe it's a good thing she doesn't play it anymore. lol

quote:

What comes to mind right now: Loveology, 8th Floor, Secret Stash, Belt and You.

Riona, you have amazing taste. Big Grin I gave regina a "hint" and it went like this.

Loveology

8th Floor

Belt

You

Virgin Queen

PS- I hate teeth.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

quote:

What comes to mind right now: Loveology, 8th Floor, Secret Stash, Belt and You.

Riona, you have amazing taste. Big Grin I gave regina a "hint" and it went like this.

Loveology

8th Floor

Belt

You

Virgin Queen

PS- I hate teeth.

You have an amazing taste too. Wink hehe. What did Regina say? I hope she wasn't like " What are those songs, did I write that? " Smiler Everybody should tell her about Loveology then she really might do it. We should sign a petition. Big Grin Maybe she thinks the song sucks, who knows, If I remember correctly she once said that she wrote Laughing With a long time ago but she thought it sucked so when one of the producers ( I think ) told her that it's awesome...well you know the rest. Smiler

quote:

Everybody should tell her about Loveology then she really might do it. We should sign a petition. Big Grin Maybe she thinks the song sucks, who knows

I've got a feeling she knows it's a fan favorite--I mean, people were calling out for that song at practically every show for like 3 years. I'm sure she'll bring it back one day.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by srg:

I'm sure she'll bring it back one day.

After she goes back to reginaspektor.net to relearn it! Wink

haha! that's probably true! or she could just go to regispek on yahoo and download some transcribed music sheets and get an idea on how she used to do it Razzer