Sign in to follow this  
baby jesus

Your First Post

Do you remember your first post? You can find your first post in your profile under view this person's post and go to the back page. Reflect on your first post and see how you have grown through your time on the 'stix.

Here's mine"Just ordered my copy from the warner bros. record store website. I'm so excited!"

It's in the Begin to Hope Vinyl thread. I don't think I was ever officially welcomed to the 'stix. Maybe I was. I've grown so much since I've came here. How about you? Big Grin

Do you remember your first post? You can find your first post in your profile under view this person's post and go to the back page. Reflect on your first post and see how you have grown through your time on the 'stix.

Here's mine"Just ordered my copy from the warner bros. record store website. I'm so excited!"

It's in the Begin to Hope Vinyl thread. I don't think I was ever officially welcomed to the 'stix. Maybe I was. I've grown so much since I've came here. How about you? Big Grin

Here's mine:

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I'm new to Brumstix and this is also my first post as well so I don't really know what I'm doing.

Anyway, I went to this concert! This was my first ReSpektor concert so I was excited like the day I found out we could go (which was like a month before). I loved this concert so much, she played ALL of my favorite songs (and some recently acquired favorites that became favorites when she played them at the concert)!

I think my favorite was Apres Moi, she seemed like she had alot of fun with it.

AND to top it all off, I got my picture taken with her!

Oh yeah, I also saw other Brumstix members give her a book, if you were one of those people let me know! I wasn't able to hear what the book was but I could tell it was cool because Regina hugged it at one point.

That's all for me!

I've definitely matured a lot since I joined. I also think I was kind of Brady like when I joined (enthusiastic posts, etc.)

quote:
Originally posted by Henry Gale:

*Scratches head* I can't seem to find mine anywhere...

You've been here about 36 hours and you can't find your first post? Haha... Do an Advanced Search, put your username in the "Author" box, and see which post has the earliest date and time.

Edit: I take that back. The "Find" function is always a tad behind, and your posts aren't 'in it' yet.

My first post was in the "Name that Reg tune thread." I excitedly answered, "Dusseldorf!"

I don't feel like finding my first post...but I do know that back around the time when I first joined, MAN was I perky! It's sort of embarrassing reading my older posts. I abused exclamation points. Razzer

It's absolutely fine, there are a lot of people out there who would indeed be incapable of pointing out their first post after a mere 36 hours and with explicit instructions on how to retrieve it! I have to deal with people like that pretty frequently, actually!