Sign in to follow this  
baby jesus

Your First Post

I think my first post was in that Regina vs. Tori thread (well, it wasn't vs. actually, just a comparison thread).

And I knew this was the place for me when I gave my opinion, (which was that I can see their similarities and understand why they are compared) and no one "shouted" at me.

I was hooked to Brumstix from there on out Big Grin

Yeah, I was a lowlife on the stix back in my very early days of posting.....lol I am sure everyone thought I was annoying for various reasons...........geez all I did was post topics and ask questions about shit that already had a discussion. Lol!!!!!

teehee mine was in the "regina's new album" thread.. it was fun to skim through it

"Hi!

I'm new here. I'm not sure how much i'll actually be posting, but i had an epiphany and, as i've been following this thread religiously, i thought i should share. soo.. here goes...

i was looking at the new album art and noticed that the background contained a window that opens up to a brick wall. Could this be based on lyrics to the song Laughing With, do you think? (considering the art is based on the video for that song and all)

just thought i'd share!"

i was sooo nervous... i even thought about what i was gonna say before i started typing! Eeker

Mine was on the lyric chain game thread, in which I quoted Your Honor.

But I'm pretty sure I had another account before this one to post a few random things. I was one of those "lurkers" for about a year, so it was easy to slip in so nonchalantly to the stix Wink