Sign in to follow this  
RegFan

Help Needed Regarding Meeting Regina

Hi everyone, I have a really quick question which i hope someone can answer. My girlfriend has been a fan of Regina for ages, and she has since converted me to the ways! We are going to see her soon (cant mention the gig incase she looks on here lol!) and really want to make this night special. Basically either before or after the show I am going to propose to her, as we have been seeing each other for 4 years and it is the right time.

I have read all the threads on how people have been waiting outside the gig to meet Regina but I was hoping to get in touch with Regina's management or PR team and ask them if we could meet Regina backstage as I know this would make her night even more special that what is is going to be. Does anyone know the best way of contacting Regina's team or even if she checks these forums (I am a massive fan of Bloc Party and they check thier forums all the time).

I would be ver appreciative if someone has some information or advice on how to make this happen!

Hi everyone, I have a really quick question which i hope someone can answer. My girlfriend has been a fan of Regina for ages, and she has since converted me to the ways! We are going to see her soon (cant mention the gig incase she looks on here lol!) and really want to make this night special. Basically either before or after the show I am going to propose to her, as we have been seeing each other for 4 years and it is the right time.

I have read all the threads on how people have been waiting outside the gig to meet Regina but I was hoping to get in touch with Regina's management or PR team and ask them if we could meet Regina backstage as I know this would make her night even more special that what is is going to be. Does anyone know the best way of contacting Regina's team or even if she checks these forums (I am a massive fan of Bloc Party and they check thier forums all the time).

I would be ver appreciative if someone has some information or advice on how to make this happen!

I don't think I can be of much help yet, but I can see if my Dad can dig up her managements number tomorrow (I forget where to look for it on the main site, if it's even on there).

I'm a tad doubtful that they'll let you backstage based on previous stories we've heard about her management, but you never know! Begin to hope! Smiler

You may also want to get the opinions of the older members who've been to more shows. They more than likely know more than I do...

Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck!

Wow...yes, I wish you much luck too! Here is the info I believe you are looking for and congratulations:

Ron Shapiro Management

56 W 22nd St - 6th Fl South

New York, NY 10001

info@ronshapiro.com

Let us know how it goes...

And welcome to the stix Cool

quote:
Originally posted by RegFan:

Aww that's so awesome! I really hope you get in. This is probably going to be one of the best nights of her life even if you don't get in, but still it would be like the cherry on top of the awesome proposal sundae. Big Grin

hmm I don't know that they'd let you backstage. However, I did go to a Feist concert once where she "helped" a guy propose during the show, which was impressive. She even played a special song (that she thought was appropriate) and offered to let them come on the stage and dance. Unfortunately, they were in the balcony and couldn't come down easily.

Thanks for all the help guys, I will keep you's updated. Hopefully the management will get back to me, I would just like to know either way so that I can plan something else if it is not possible.

^^ I don't knwo if they would let you go backstage without a reason.......my dad is waiting for backstage press passes to the dallas show because he is a professional photographer whose taken pictures of other concerts some of which he submitted in the request to her management, a month ago they contacted him back and said they werent handing the passes yet and would let him know......but hey!!!! I think its definately possible!!!! Good luck and I hope you do get to!!!! Smiler I'm not even sure if I will get too......