Sign in to follow this  
E.J.

hi! I'm new here

hello everybody! how are you doing? hope everything's fine Smiler

well, I've been around the forum like a ghost (eeh, a guest, my bad Razzer) and I decided finally to join... well, this place seems fun lol, and there are a lot of threads that are super-interesting (There may be some good people, hahaha)

but let me introduce myself: I'm Emiliano, I'm from Córdoba, Argentina (yes, south america). I'm 20 and I LOOOOOVE regina spektor (who doesn't!??).

More things about me: I'm studying psychology at college, and I'm a musician (at least I think that playing the piano, the guitar, the saxophone and singing are considered part of music, ha)...

I hope my english is understandable, sometimes I tend to make some grammar mistakes lol

okey, If you wanna know some more about me, just ask Razzer ...

see ya around!

hello everybody! how are you doing? hope everything's fine Smiler

well, I've been around the forum like a ghost (eeh, a guest, my bad Razzer) and I decided finally to join... well, this place seems fun lol, and there are a lot of threads that are super-interesting (There may be some good people, hahaha)

but let me introduce myself: I'm Emiliano, I'm from Córdoba, Argentina (yes, south america). I'm 20 and I LOOOOOVE regina spektor (who doesn't!??).

More things about me: I'm studying psychology at college, and I'm a musician (at least I think that playing the piano, the guitar, the saxophone and singing are considered part of music, ha)...

I hope my english is understandable, sometimes I tend to make some grammar mistakes lol

okey, If you wanna know some more about me, just ask Razzer ...

see ya around!

Hello and welcome!

you bet there are some good people here!

You have a really cool name and even cooler major. I wanted to study psychology on and off since I was a kid but at the end reality won - difficult entrance exams, biology and overall very little chance to be accepted. Is it the same in Argentina?

Do you have a video of you performing (Regina cover? Lady with a real saxophone maybe...)?

I'm a non-native English speaker as well and I make a lot of mistakes even though I shouldn't (*cough* English major *cough*) so don't worry. I don't think anyone complained.

Enjoy your stay here!

btw I'm Radka, freshly 22, from Ostrava, Czech Republic, briefly played violin untill realizing not enough talent is present, also studying Finance, oh, and Loooooving Regina!

Hello, hello, hello! It is my greatest pleasure to welcome a new member to this wonderful community here! Trust me, you'll fit right in. I can't even begin to describe how kind and caring the people here are. I'll never get used to it.

I am quite impressed with your musical talents and I find the human mind one of the most interesting things one could ever study. Welcome aboard!

quote:

Hey Emiliano! I likewise haunted this forum often and just recently decided to join.

You can call me whatever you want. "Me Myself" has been used so far, but if that is confusing my real name is Andrew.

ANOTHER NEW MEMBER!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh oh my!!! welcome to Brumstix E.J.!!!!!!!!! Me and all the other members are SO happy you joined! Big Grin You will love it here on these forums!!

My name is Brady, I love regina, I live in Oklahoma USA and I am 14 years old going on 25.......

Once again I am so happy you joined and its such a pleasure to meet you!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

As Henry Gale said you will fit right in.....the people here on the Stix are awesome and polite!