Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

Twists of Fate/Strange Happenings/Odd Coincidences.

Oh, the Penguin came of his own accord. In fact, he was here the whole time...lurking in the shadows...the only hint of his presence being a faint reflection of dawn's light from his monocle...he lies in wait.

I had this in "Regina is everywhere", but I think it fits better in this section. Smiler

But anyways, last week, I was watching home movies from when I was five or six, and back then my cousin was just a few months old. Her name is Electra, but everyone called her Hector, and they asked me "Who is this, Ricky?" I said "SPEKTOR!" I guess I've been obsessed longer than I thought..hahaha.

EDIT: I went to watch the video again, and the date is December 24, 2001!!!

ONE DAY BEFORE "SONGS" WAS RECORDED! Eeker

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

This is like a saga of strange conincidences regarding this guy who is 3 years behind me in school, now a senior at my former college. We were both bio majors (and attending a school of ~1600, so obviously we've met). In fact, we worked for the same professor and he partly took over my job when I graduated. Ok, so not that odd. so far.

Then, I get this call from the dentist I interned with for 4 years. He leaves a message, just generally checking up on me and whatnot. But randomly mentions that this guy is now interning with him! (So this means he wants to come to dental school?! not sure yet)

Finally, the straw that breaks the camel of freaky coincidences' back- Alicia (starter of this thread) invites me to join some regina related group on fb. I go there and what do I behold on the wall, a comment from him. And I quote, "i plan to marry her [Regina], move to vermont, get a place in burlington, and make about a million beautiful babies with her. that's right, roughly a million.

Crazy I tell you.

dentistgirl,

Has it occured to you that this guy is possibly on the stix... and has read your story? Considering he seems to be a big fan, it's possible, lol. Anyway, that was a pretty funny story.

quote:
Originally posted by Henry Gale:

Oh, the Penguin came of his own accord. In fact, he was here the whole time...lurking in the shadows...the only hint of his presence being a faint reflection of dawn's light from his monocle...he lies in wait.

i'm debating making this entire quote my new signature haha!

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

All I can say is: What the fuck...?

Eeker

I saw something similar (although not as insane looking) in September at a local fair. It just looked like someone was holding a giant flash light in the middle of the sky. It lasted for about 10 seconds and then it disappeared. I looked it up later and found out it was some kind of rocket they launched from Virgina or something.. It freaked me out a little at the time though.

This doesn't even look real though. That would terrify me..

and I just saw this Twitter from Jenny Owen Youngs. lol

"I am in Norway. With Obama and the aliens. Yes."