Sign in to follow this  
bum bum bum

Regina on Craig Ferguson?

I came across Matt Chamberlain's twitter..

http://twitter.com/Mattboomdrum

and his latest tweet was

"Wow!! All the power went out at the taping of the Craig ferguson show... Crazy!!"

He also mentions a few tweets down that he's touring with Regina.. and I'm just wondering why this hasn't been posted on her myspace or facebook if she is going to be on the show.. Confused Unless they aren't gonna air it for a week or two. Or it wasn't for her.

I came across Matt Chamberlain's twitter..

http://twitter.com/Mattboomdrum

and his latest tweet was

"Wow!! All the power went out at the taping of the Craig ferguson show... Crazy!!"

He also mentions a few tweets down that he's touring with Regina.. and I'm just wondering why this hasn't been posted on her myspace or facebook if she is going to be on the show.. Confused Unless they aren't gonna air it for a week or two. Or it wasn't for her.

I hope you're on to something. She is out there.

But being the devil's advocate, he may have just attended a taping of the show. Scheduled tonight: Alicia Silverstone and Salman Rushdie.

Also Matt could be playing for anyone.

Aaah forget it. I like your idea better...

I do think their musical performances are sometimes taped well in advance of airing, so it's possible this will be broadcast sometime in the next few weeks.

haha.. yeah that's true. There's no mention of it anywhere. I wonder if he'd play with the house band?

I guess they had to finish taping the show with flashlights. Sounds like an entertaining episode. Just imagining Regina playing with just flashlights on her. lol

quote:
Originally posted by jellybeanjules:

I don't mean to sound ignorant, but is Matt Chamberlain famous in his own right? outside of being Regina's drummer on tour?

He's pretty widely recognized within the industry, probably best known for his work with Tori Amos. I briefly talked to him once before a Tori concert, he's rather shy but very nice, verrrrry down to earth.

Craig Furguson isn't always taped day-of, so it could very well be that Matt and Regina were taping together...

I read a music producer's column after Far was released where he described Matt Chaimberlain as the "industry standard for simple, boring, but effective drumming for many of today's mainstream acts." [i paraphrased, but I know those were the adjectives he used :P ]