Sign in to follow this  
Adam Watson

Folding Chair music video

I'm currently trying to pitch to Regina's management to be contracted to make her next video. I made a video treatment for the song, Folding Chair. It's merely a mock up, a concept, bare bones, but it conveys an idea, a vision. Click the link, if you like it, give it 5 and leave a nice comment. Who knows? It might become a real video some day. Thank you.

I'm currently trying to pitch to Regina's management to be contracted to make her next video. I made a video treatment for the song, Folding Chair. It's merely a mock up, a concept, bare bones, but it conveys an idea, a vision. Click the link, if you like it, give it 5 and leave a nice comment. Who knows? It might become a real video some day. Thank you.

I must say, I had very mixed feelings when I first watched it, but after watching the Treatment Video, I was mostly sold on the idea (not that it really matters if you sell me Wink). I'm not sure if I personally like the sixties beachwear idea, but I think, if done right, it could work really well with the song.

I also really liked the J-power segment, I think it fits exceptionally well!

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a Regina music video with anyone other than herself in it [well... not counting either official On The Radio videos...].

Hm, some arse voted down all the comments to that video. I think I'll fix that.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Watson:

Great video! Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a Regina music video with anyone other than herself in it [well... not counting either official On The Radio videos...].

i was going to make the same comment, but really, it seems that the only regina-only videos are the ones with Adria Petty.. so i'm not sure that it's safe to assume that this is the preferrence. i assumed that regina wouldn't want dancers and other people, but there's a guy in the Fidelity video, as well as the non-regina reginas in the second better vid..

this is an interresting concept, Adam! i'd never really thought much about a folding chair video.. i like how you want to make the vid so relevant to the lyrics! bravo on that!

good luck!