Sign in to follow this  
happy hooker

sometimes i wish i...

...could mean as much to my personal heroes as they do to me, or at least get a chance to meet them.

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

...had my own secret island, where time stood still. There I could do all the things I have no time to do, or just rest for a few days and not have missed anything that has happened when I come back.

Your own secret island where time stands still, you say? How do you feel about being sedated and transported in a submarine while unconscious? If you can handle that, my friends and I can safely deliver to you to such a place...we'd be happy to have you here on this island!

quote:
Originally posted by Henry Gale:

...could mean as much to my personal heroes as they do to me, or at least get a chance to meet them.

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

...had my own secret island, where time stood still. There I could do all the things I have no time to do, or just rest for a few days and not have missed anything that has happened when I come back.

Your own secret island where time stands still, you say? How do you feel about being sedated and transported in a submarine while unconscious? If you can handle that, my friends and I can safely deliver to you to such a place...we'd be happy to have you here on this island!

Oh! I've always wanted to go on a submarine trip. When can you pick me up?

(oh. and I would like to be able to get away from that island whenever I want. is that a problem?)

We can pick you up in 48 hours! We'll administer the tranquilizer in a glass of orange juice. As a word of caution, you shouldn't drink it too fast...

...Of course you can leave the island whenever you want! Nothing could ever hold you back! It's not like the submarine's going to be destroyed in a C4 explosion orchestrated by some crazed bald man once it docks!

Or get caught in a love triangle between the person who brought you there (*coughhenrycough*) and a person who's married forcing henryimean the person who brought you there to kill said "other" person and say that you can't leave the island, that would be ridiculous, wouldn't it?!