Sign in to follow this  
sweetness in my lungs

Which Reginaism fits your day?

I was thinking about how I always use reg quotes on facebook and msn. Often it's something that fits perfectly with my mood or situation that day. One quote can feel like it's describing my situation for a really long time. And sometimes it's just one little tiny thing that happened once, and it made me think of a reginaism that fit perfectly.

Which quote is yours today?

I was thinking about how I always use reg quotes on facebook and msn. Often it's something that fits perfectly with my mood or situation that day. One quote can feel like it's describing my situation for a really long time. And sometimes it's just one little tiny thing that happened once, and it made me think of a reginaism that fit perfectly.

quote:
I was thinking how I always use reg quotes on facebook and msn. Often it's something that fits perfectly with my mood or situation that day. One quote can feel like it's describing my situation for a really long time. And sometimes it's just one little tiny thing that happened once, and it made me think of a reginaism that fit perfectly.

That's so funny that you said that because almost all of my facebook statuses are Regina quotes. My most recent one was "Julie put on my fake mustache, drink heineken, eat cornflakes" hehe

This week, for me it's

Time is all around - except inside my clock

cuz I don't have time! and when I do have time, I don't use it! and it drives me crazy...! no discipline whatsoever.

and

Life inside the music box ain't easy

Just because. It feels like that. I feel like I'm trapped in a box, only to pop out when someone presses the button. It's just school that drives me crazy, and makes me feel like I have no life outside the box.

quote:
Originally posted by jellybeanjules:

That's so funny that you said that because almost all of my facebook statuses are Regina quotes. My most recent one was "Julie put on my fake mustache, drink heineken, eat cornflakes" hehe

hahaha! I've always thought that sounds like a horrible mix! Wink fake mustaches are good though Smiler

defininitely,

"born like sisters to this world

in a town where blood ties are only blood

if i kiss you where it's sore,

will you feel anything at all?"

and separately,

"if you never say your name

out loud to anyone

they can never, ever call you by it"

(though they're likely to create one to replace it Mad )

and, on occasion,

"Somedays aren't yours at all

They come in all quiet

sweep up

and then they leave

And you don’t hear

a single floor board creak

They’re so much stronger

than the friends

you try to keep

by your side"

and the rest of the time, i'm

"so lonely walking.. back into the busy people street"

people are just people, they shouldnt make you nevervous, the world is ever lasting it's coming and it's going

-I live everyday by this. before this, i was nervous all the time, i was even considering downers. When ever i get panicky in stressful situations i sing this in my head and i'm fine.