Sign in to follow this  
Dynamo_girl

Christmas!!

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

what?? your finals are done on the 16tth? mine were done tonight, and my last paper is due before friday morning, which means i'm writing it and leaving tomorrow. I'm sorry you're having to stay so long... i've never heard of finals lasting so long. Oh well, at least you'll see them! a friend of mine lives in Cali, and she can't get home this year. FrownerFrowner

CHRISTMAS PARTY SOUNDS BEAST!

i'll be there.. i'll hang the mistletoe! Wink

draft_lens1609396module12828760photo_1228057227Mistletoe_Kiss_TommyToast.jpg

Sounds like a plan! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Henry Gale:

I will see them, once my finals are done on the 16th. I'm just a little annoyed at the fact that an entire half of the month has been taken from me, as far as festivities and Christmas spirit go. The holidays do make the enforced separation a bit harder to deal with.

You put into words exactly how I feel. It stinks so much being away from home during the christmas season... I'm too scared to ask if my family has decorated the tree without me. It would break my heart. There are hardly any hints of Christmas here on campus which also sucks

I'm done with exams on the 16th too! Frowner YUCK.

Mine already confirmed that they have, so there's that.

And indeed, the worst thing about this for me is that the campus doesn't have any Christmas spirit at all. Over half of the month has been taken from me, basically. All in the name of higher education.

The kicker? I haven't quite decided what career path I'm going to be taking so there's little reason for me to be in college right now to begin with. Wasting Christmas and wasting money.

quote:
Originally posted by Henry Gale:

Mine already confirmed that they have, so there's that.

And indeed, the worst thing about this for me is that the campus doesn't have any Christmas spirit at all. Over half of the month has been taken from me, basically. All in the name of higher education.

The kicker? I haven't quite decided what career path I'm going to be taking so there's little reason for me to be in college right now to begin with. Wasting Christmas and wasting money.

Aaw, you guys! i'm sorry. i'm in the same boat as you with the whole family-decorating-the-tree-without-me thing... Kinda sucks, since my brother is always sweet and lets me put the star/angel on top.

I'm staying another night to finish all of this work (final paper and two russian tests. Frowner )

*sigh* it'll be over soon, though. just one more day.

just one more day....

oh, and Henry, i, too am undecided. Which makes work that much more difficult to just do, you know? if i had a career, or even a major in mind, that would make things more bearable, but as it stands, i' just finishing requirements while i'd rather be catching up with all my gymnastics, homeschooling, and church friends, and hanging out with my family. ugh! i can't get into gear anymore. i'm way too ready for the semester to be /over/.

/end rant in christmas thread/. Sorry, guys. Red Face

A.) I can't wait for 24 hours of A Christmas Story on TNT.

B.) "You'll shoot your eye out, kid!"

C.) The angel on our tree has wings that flap AND light up! Ohh I love being in the 21st century for Christmas...

I went to my boyfriend's yesterday to help decorate their tree, they have to get a fake one bcause his poor 3-year-old sister (endearingly nickname Bif) is alergic to everything ever. She was scared of the angel they put on top of the tree so I think I'm going to give his mom our old star, since we don't get a tree these days or even really celebrate Christmas. (I'm Jewish on my mother's side and my dad's an atheist with Anglican family that we visit for a Christmastime reunion.) So I'm spending Christmas there this year, I'm excited for it.