Sign in to follow this  
Dynamo_girl

Christmas!!

^^ I'm just gonna stick with Christmas Wink

GEEZ. I really didn't wanna start a fuss. I was just correcting his statement "is as likely as it is slim" stating that it is actually much more likely that the person does celebrate Christmas. I clearly wasn't implying anything.

Nothin but love here for my brumstix family.

Anyways, I'm really having trouble shopping for the boyfriend. I've never done this before and I'm pretty clueless what to get him. Maybe some ebay surfing will solve this? hmmm we'll see

^Totally-fair!

Religion-related debates are never logical simply because nobody will ever agree. It's called live-and-let-live for a reason, hah. Christmas has become such a secularly-celebrated holiday as well that you never know what you're going to encounter, so obviously chastising someone for something is unjust and shortsighted. I, for one, celebrate Chrismahanukwanzaka.

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

Christmas.

"What-mas? Oh, you mean 'Xmas' (Ecks-mas). You must be using an archaic pronunciation. Like when you say 'ask' instead of 'aks'."

Name the quote and I buy whoever you are a Coke. Cool

"You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch." Ah, but who didn't see that coming? Wink

I'm also fond of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's takes on various carols, and Ben Folds's "Lonely Christmas Eve" is awesome.

Ingrid Michaelson's "When the Leaves". It's not really a christmas song, but it mentions christmas, so it counts...Smiler

Edit: And Xmas Cake by Rilo Kiley and Things We Don't Need Anymore by Jenny Owen Youngs.

I got to open a few of my presents, this is how my excitement went. Present 1: I open a gift that had two movies I've cherished since I was very young and that I lost on VHS about 3 years ago. My look, Priceless! I open Present 2: It is a gigantic toy from one of the movies that I've asked for for about 11 years, I know they had to import it and I thought about all the trouble they went through and I think a look of daze went over my face and I refused to open anymore presents til' tomorrow! Well they give me present #3 and tell me to open it cause tt may excite me the most (I guess sarcastically cause they laughed when I paused looked at it, looked up, smiled, looked down, and said "Thank you"), I open it... and it's a solid grey shirt... my look... priceless? Big Grin I appreciate everything I just was overwhelmed by how nostalgic everything was, it really touched me that they remembered from so long ago and then... a solid grey shirt Big Grin!