Sign in to follow this  
Brady

New T-Shirt Contest!- Regina myspace blog entry!

From Regina:

Design my new t-shirt! yeah!

Hi Dear all,

reg here. back from the American tour... it was an amazing experience, and definitely needs a small novel worth of words to express the many thoughts and feelings... but won't get even a paragraph for now... yeah, take that, you tour... not even a paragraph (insert evil laugh here)... in a week i will be in the UK and onwards to Europe all the way till end of December... it's been so fun here, and i can't wait to play for all the people on the other side...

i have over the years noticed the beautiful art made by people who come to the shows... home-made posters, t-shirts, and other cool things they wear/bring/make/give me/etc... and it has always amazed me. I was hanging with a very awesome friend today, and saying how it would be so cool to share that- and she suggested i make a contest and ask people to send in t-shirt designs to an email address. Since i leave in a week we will make the deadline Friday, November 27th... Post-thanksgiving, pre-airporting... the email address is as follows:

spektorcontest@gmail.com

the designs should be high resolution, sent in vector file (i.e. adobe illustrator)...

ok- small disclaimer- i have no idea what the above line means, i wrote it verbatim... i suck at techno- the music and the ology...

this awesome friend said she would sort the designs and help me pick from the pickings... i trust her with it, just as i would trust her with my puppy, if i had one...

so... if any of you ever pictured a shirt you wished i had made and mass produced for lots of people to wear, you can send something our way... it's cool if it says my name, it can be this new record related, or not... it can be related to a song, or not...

i think as the prize we will post it here, and on my website, for everyone to see, mass produce it and make it available on line/tour (if it's in time for tour), and send you a box of fun records/merch/signed stuff to your address...

you can send us t-shirt designs from wherever you live on the globe- we will be happy to send you your winning box to anywhere...

if you don't live on the globe, i have more pressing questions...

cheers and happy giving of thanks day,

regi

^^ This is awesome! I wish I had artistic ability......sigh. But this is still AWESOME!

Link to Blog

From Regina:

Design my new t-shirt! yeah!

Hi Dear all,

reg here. back from the American tour... it was an amazing experience, and definitely needs a small novel worth of words to express the many thoughts and feelings... but won't get even a paragraph for now... yeah, take that, you tour... not even a paragraph (insert evil laugh here)... in a week i will be in the UK and onwards to Europe all the way till end of December... it's been so fun here, and i can't wait to play for all the people on the other side...

i have over the years noticed the beautiful art made by people who come to the shows... home-made posters, t-shirts, and other cool things they wear/bring/make/give me/etc... and it has always amazed me. I was hanging with a very awesome friend today, and saying how it would be so cool to share that- and she suggested i make a contest and ask people to send in t-shirt designs to an email address. Since i leave in a week we will make the deadline Friday, November 27th... Post-thanksgiving, pre-airporting... the email address is as follows:

spektorcontest@gmail.com

the designs should be high resolution, sent in vector file (i.e. adobe illustrator)...

ok- small disclaimer- i have no idea what the above line means, i wrote it verbatim... i suck at techno- the music and the ology...

this awesome friend said she would sort the designs and help me pick from the pickings... i trust her with it, just as i would trust her with my puppy, if i had one...

so... if any of you ever pictured a shirt you wished i had made and mass produced for lots of people to wear, you can send something our way... it's cool if it says my name, it can be this new record related, or not... it can be related to a song, or not...

i think as the prize we will post it here, and on my website, for everyone to see, mass produce it and make it available on line/tour (if it's in time for tour), and send you a box of fun records/merch/signed stuff to your address...

you can send us t-shirt designs from wherever you live on the globe- we will be happy to send you your winning box to anywhere...

if you don't live on the globe, i have more pressing questions...

cheers and happy giving of thanks day,

regi

^^ This is awesome! I wish I had artistic ability......sigh. But this is still AWESOME!

Link to Blog

I too suck at technology. x_x

Anyway I would do this if I was only good at anything other than scratching (sprites made from scratch) and on rare occasions drawing.

Good luck to those who enter though!