Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Adria Petty

By now we're all familiar with Adria and her work with reg. But do you know what else she's done?

For those that don't know about her, Adria is a film director and the daughter of rock musician Tom Petty. You can find her work here: www.adriapetty.com

We've talked about her in many threads but I think the time has come to give this talented young lady her own thread.

By now we're all familiar with Adria and her work with reg. But do you know what else she's done?

For those that don't know about her, Adria is a film director and the daughter of rock musician Tom Petty. You can find her work here: www.adriapetty.com

We've talked about her in many threads but I think the time has come to give this talented young lady her own thread.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Gotta love this...

What is your most memorable industry experience?

Adria: Probably working with Paris Hilton for a year on my documentary. I got to see a lot of the world and measure the decline of western civilization.

http://conveymagazine.com/adri...ights-camera-action/

That's hilarious.

I still think US is one of the greatest music videos ever... what classy ladies.

quote:
Originally posted by jellybeanjules:

I know she's done most of Regina's videos, but did she direct Ode to Divorce? That's my favorite Regina music video

Yeah, she did the whole Survival guide to Soviet kitsch including Us and Ode to Divorce