Sign in to follow this  
Anthony Minsky

Crude people on the internet

I don't ever see that with you guys. Everyone on here is always respectful. But man o man can people be crude on Youtube. Makes me want to reach right trough the computer screen and ring there necks.

There's some really early thread on here about picking your favorite physical features of Regina. And we all pick eyes & hair & face, etc. And rightly so. I picked hands (just trying to be different) and gave my little cheesy poetic reasons. Smiler I love how protective of her we are. I don't think it always has to be so wrong to acknowledge that the woman does have a shape. But let us all stay firm in our resolve to defend her from all the vulgarities. Smiler I have people in my family that tease me 'oh you only like her cause she's pretty'. It is so NOT that!! I've always thought she was beautiful so it's hard to prove it, but do you agree that her music has caused you to think of her even MORE beautiful on the outside then even when first knowing her? She's more of a whole package, in AND out. To me Regina isn't just one of the two. Regina just IS.

I've had a few days off work so I've been just Brumstixin' like a fool. Please don't ever get sick of me. Especially since I think I just thought of new thread to start Smiler

I don't ever see that with you guys. Everyone on here is always respectful. But man o man can people be crude on Youtube. Makes me want to reach right trough the computer screen and ring there necks.

There's some really early thread on here about picking your favorite physical features of Regina. And we all pick eyes & hair & face, etc. And rightly so. I picked hands (just trying to be different) and gave my little cheesy poetic reasons. Smiler I love how protective of her we are. I don't think it always has to be so wrong to acknowledge that the woman does have a shape. But let us all stay firm in our resolve to defend her from all the vulgarities. Smiler I have people in my family that tease me 'oh you only like her cause she's pretty'. It is so NOT that!! I've always thought she was beautiful so it's hard to prove it, but do you agree that her music has caused you to think of her even MORE beautiful on the outside then even when first knowing her? She's more of a whole package, in AND out. To me Regina isn't just one of the two. Regina just IS.

I've had a few days off work so I've been just Brumstixin' like a fool. Please don't ever get sick of me. Especially since I think I just thought of new thread to start Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

You know you are just asking for people to dislike you. Why do you keep making these offensive threads?

did you even read what I said. if it still offends you i'll take it off.

What other threads, by the way.

Everything you've said so far on this forum is offensive in one way or another, and I'm not easily offended.

@Anthony Minsky: You can either ignore him by manually by taking a deep breath in and breathing out slowly OR you can click on his username and then click on the second link to add him to your ignore list.

I feel you Tony, me and you are pretty active in defending Regina on Youtube. I dont really get why people are like that either..... I salute you in our joint effort on Youtube defending Regina. Smiler

Regina is definitely a striking woman, she is the background on my phone and this kid in my sixth hour saw it and was like, "So thats why you like her so much, shes not that hot."

^^ Mad

This is certainly not the case. Regina's music is a part of me now, it runs deep within my heart. That is the main reason why I love her so much. Her physical beauty does play a role in why I like her so much, but there a many artist out there that I think are really attractive and HATE, I wont name any specifically due to the fear of being judged......but Tony, you said perfectly,

"but do you agree that her music has caused you to think of her even MORE beautiful on the outside then even when first knowing her? She's more of a whole package, in AND out. To me Regina isn't just one of the two. Regina just IS."

^^ Amen.