Sign in to follow this  
Kb93

How far have you traveled/ will travel to a Regina concert?

How far have you/will you go to see one of reginas concerts?

The farthest I've gone is back in september I drove 9hrs to the venue. I live in the Midwest and she doesn't do concerts around here so for my first concert I was able to go to Chicago and see her! The second time I was able to see her was in dallas which is 6hrs away. Hopefully she will do a Kansas city show sometime in the near future. Oh by the way, do you think she will do any more concerts in 2010? From what I've think I've seen she did some in 08 and again this year.

How far have you/will you go to see one of reginas concerts?

The farthest I've gone is back in september I drove 9hrs to the venue. I live in the Midwest and she doesn't do concerts around here so for my first concert I was able to go to Chicago and see her! The second time I was able to see her was in dallas which is 6hrs away. Hopefully she will do a Kansas city show sometime in the near future. Oh by the way, do you think she will do any more concerts in 2010? From what I've think I've seen she did some in 08 and again this year.

I drove about eight or nine hours to see her on November 14th this year. I would travel as far as I needed to to see her.

So far the farthest I've driven was 3 hours. It was my first time going to a show alone. So.. it was kind of scary. Being a girl and all and going somewhere I'd never been so far from home. I was also worried something would go horribly wrong with my car and I'd be stuck in New Jersey for the night. Of course I did end up locking my keys in my car. Which I didn't realize til I was frantically searching through my purse in the parking lot after the show. lol.. Luckily I remembered I had a hide-a-key! Luckily I HAD a hide-a-key... (sorry for this rambling.)

I have nothing on some of you guys though!

I think I'd go as far as New York City or Boston to see her. Possibly farther if I were going to a festival or something. I think I'm pretty lucky that I'm somewhat close to NY and that she plays quite a few shows around the area.

New York is the farthest I've traveled to see her, which is about three hours for me. I've seen her five times, and three out of the five were New York shows. Considering my aunt lives in Manhattan, it makes it a relatively easy trip. I just tell myself that at least I don't live in California. :P

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

New York is the farthest I've traveled to see her, which is about three hours for me. I've seen her five times, and three out of the five were New York shows. Considering my aunt lives in Manhattan, it makes it a relatively easy trip. I just tell myself that at least I don't live in California. :P

I live in Arizona. Close enough to nowhere