Sign in to follow this  
Kb93

How far have you traveled/ will travel to a Regina concert?

I've never been on a plane but I'm willing to go wherever.

I'm pretty sure Jamie has gone the farthest for Regina, I hope she'll come share her story Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

quote:
Originally posted by .:

This is kinda like the "who has the most regina picture saved?" conversation. (who has the biggest penis?)

Either way, I lose.

Props for posting that on the internet. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

I've never been on a plane but I'm willing to go wherever.

I'm pretty sure Jamie has gone the farthest for Regina, I hope she'll come share her story Smiler

I may have been on a plane once or twice.... And, truly, the only time seeing regina has ever been "easy" (fewer than 2.5 hours of driving) was my first, extremely serendipitous, time. But, I know others have traveled far greater distances than I have. I'm still working up to making it to a non-US venue! Someday...

I feel very lucky too, I only had to drive 15 minutes to see her in Glasgow recently. But the last time she played in Glasgow I was on holiday and missed her, which was annoying, becasue the venue (QMU) was only a 10 minute walk (a walk, not even a drive!) from my house!

Maybe we should start a "who had to travel the least" thread!

Got to admire the dedication of all you people travelling hundreds, or even thousands, of miles to see her.

I might be able to win the closest...I walked to National Mall when she played on Israel's 60th birthday cuz i am originally from DC...and I only live 20 minutes from Denver when she came to denver last Nov. I'd be willing to travel farther tho, I am studying abroad in Amsterdam next semester so if she comes anywhere in Europe I will be there haha...I have to see a Regina concert from the other side of the pond!!

quote:
Originally posted by jellybeanjules:

I might be able to win the closest...I walked to National Mall when she played on Israel's 60th birthday cuz i am originally from DC...and I only live 20 minutes from Denver when she came to denver last Nov. I'd be willing to travel farther tho, I am studying abroad in Amsterdam next semester so if she comes anywhere in Europe I will be there haha...I have to see a Regina concert from the other side of the pond!!

Once I saw her at a venue which is about a ten minute walk from my house. I win! Razzer